Honest opinions on Boys Name :)

LALSmith

Reaction score
Hi Ladies (and possible gents :) )

Hope your all doing well.

I don’t get time to come on here much anymore but wanted your opinions on a name we may have chosen for our little boy due in April 

We wanted something different. Something no one has and something where I don’t immediately think of something else – for example my mum said Jude I think Law. We quite liked Oakley but his surname will be Scott and having the name Oakley Scott was far to sports related to me haha. Majority if names people threw at me would automatically make me think of something/someone else.

So, I put a list together of ‘different’ names & on the list was the following –

Lennon
Reuben
Harley
Jax
Harlow
Cohan
Arlie

But… with Lennon & Reuben being the first two I put them together and came up with..

Renon.. Renon David Scott. David after my late grandfather who passed when I was pregnant 3 years ago with my DD.

We both really like it and our little girl says “Wenon” which we find utterly adorable. Most people we’ve mentioned it to kind of look at us like “really?” But we like it as its different and no one else has it.

So I guess I just wanted other opinions on it. Does it make you think of anything else that I haven’t thought of??

Thanks in advance :D

Laura xx

is that not the name of the boss in the IT crowd?

I like Harley and Jax from your list

I LOVE it!!! Different and awesome! Nice choice ;) Curious to know what your daughter's name is, since you like different names?

I think its a great idea, works really well. X

I LOVE it!!! Different and awesome! Nice choice ;) Curious to know what your daughter's name is, since you like different names?

Thank you!

Oh no, DD isnt that different. Her names Madison Grace Scott. Grace from partners late grandmother. Saying that though ive not come across another Madison since having her :) xx

I love your list, but I'm not so sure about Renon. It does sound cool though, not weird, I could prob get used to it.

I have a friend with a little boy called Harlan, gorgeous name I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->