Honest opinions on Iya.....

Mummy2Corban

Mumma to 6
Reaction score
Ladies I'm team yellow so trawling through names! I have a Corban and indigo already!

So what do you think of Iya? I love it but am wondering others thoughts!

Thank you x

It's okay to me. I like how it sounds but not so much the spelling (sorry) I'd go with something more like Aiya but that's just me.

I like it! I also have a little Indigo! :)

Ahhhhh! Lovely. Iya means violet flower which is the colour after indigo in the rainbow so I love it because of that too!

Xxx

It's quite nice but I'd also consider a different spelling just because 'iya' looks like text speak.

My partner loves aiya, we might be having it as a middle name. I like it if spelt with the A x

I like it spelt with the A in front, as I agree it looks a bit like text speak spelt Iya. Also, when written some people might confuse the I for an L and think she's called Lya (I have a friend who's daughter is called Iyla and a few people have called her Lyla thinking the capital I is a lowercase l)

'Iya, y'alright love, fancy a cuppa?

Sorry, I couldn't help but hear it in a Yorkshire accent! Fine if you're not in the UK!

'Iya, y'alright love, fancy a cuppa?

Sorry, I couldn't help but hear it in a Yorkshire accent! Fine if you're not in the UK!

I'm from Yorkshire, and to be honest that's what I first thought when I saw it too! (Although like I said, I do like it)

I like it but think people might think it is Isla or Arya (popular due to Game of Thrones)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->