Honestly I think I may give up ebay such a pain at the mo!

tallybee

DS '04, DD '06, DD '15
Reaction score
Some people....

I sold a pair of jeans on the 14th October and the buyer paid on the 19th. I decided to send them recorded, even though I hadn't priced for that in my postage cost, as they'd sold for more than I thought they would, and I also noticed that the buyer was new to ebay (a month's membership with 3 feedbacks) so didn't want to get scammed.

Well I give feedback to all buyers who've paid, regardless of whether they've feedbacked me. I do it en masse, leaving lots of feedback in one go. I left this person their + on the 25th Oct. Later that day I had a message from them saying they'd not received the parcel :wacko:

I checked the tracking no online and delivery had been attempted and no answer so card left. I messaged the buyer telling them this, and giving the tracking no. and the site to check it on. Was really helpful giving as much info as I could.

I haven't heard back from them - and now the parcel has been returned! It arrived back today.

WTF?!?

Am I gonna be expected to shell out for postage to send it BACK to this person who just didn't bother going and collecting their parcel?

Good job I keep my proof of posting and everything ey!

Sod ebay! :grr:

Ebay to sell is the bane of my life - I refuse to do it anymore.

We now only use it to buy.

Its a major headache IMO and the seller is always at fault :nope:

So true isn't it... I had given up really but found a few things and thought I'd give it another go. I have never had so many issues all at once though! As a seller AND as a buyer :wacko: Apart from this there's the numpties with the photo frame and someone who messaged me to ask if they could pay on Thursday as they get paid then and will top up their paypal account but could I please send the item on Wednesday as they need it for Thursday :wacko: NO!!! :rofl:

I had the same problem twice.

person paid and I sent with signature confirmation. A month later it arrives back at my house. They had never contacted me to say they never got it. I tried emailing and they never responded, but I already had their money. I was so confused.

I hate sending things without tracking, but it was an envelope so I just slapped a stamp on it and sent it. I still never heard back. I am not sure what to do in your case. Maybe ask for more money to cover shipping?

Nope, ill send it when i see the £$£$£ in my account - Eeedjets :dohh:

some nob bought something from me and he lived in ukraine. so he begged i send it out so i did, and hes messaged me saying hes not got it. I said leave it another week or so and see, and he replied that a lot of the postmen out there steal their parcels.. gee thanks for buying from me :dohh: he messaged me again asking for a refund :roll: I told him to go through ebay. i dont even have proper tracking info cos i just sent it 1st class whatever :(!

Grrrrrrr knobs! I do think this person is dodgy - I had a gut feeling which is why I used signed for. I have subsequently noticed their email address contains the words comp_spam :wacko:

Oh well I have messaged ebay to ask them what I'm expected to do. I'm not going nearly £4 out of pocket to re-send just because some asshat is pissing about!

:flower:

Ugh eBay someone bidded and won a halloween outfit off me brand new all in packaging.... Ended last Sunday so would have had enough time to send it off had they bothered to pay for it.... I sent them 3 messages requesting payment as I obviously wanted to get it shipped out quickly... & they didn't even reply to me... I checked for profile n feedback today and she brought the same dress off another seller... So now I'm stuck with this dress for another year .... grrrrrrr !!!!

Ugh eBay someone bidded and won a halloween outfit off me brand new all in packaging.... Ended last Sunday so would have had enough time to send it off had they bothered to pay for it.... I sent them 3 messages requesting payment as I obviously wanted to get it shipped out quickly... & they didn't even reply to me... I checked for profile n feedback today and she brought the same dress off another seller... So now I'm stuck with this dress for another year .... grrrrrrr !!!!

Are they going to expect their money back??!

I'd seen a few Halloween items I wanted to bid on, but didn't finish till some time this week... :dohh:

If they dont want it you will have to refund them in full for the item (inc the p&P they paid) and not send the item back out to them..if they want it resending to them they should re-pay the p&p so you are not out of pocket..

i don't bother selling on there anymore.
which is a shame because i used to put a lot of jake's old stuff on!
it's just a PITA.

Yeh stoopid ebay. Haven't heard back from them since I emailed about this. Gah.

Ugh I'd be seriously peed off with that! Royal mail only keep signed for items for a week.

I've got to use the dreaded ebay tonight.. I NEED money so have no choice :(. x

Are they going to expect their money back??!

I'd seen a few Halloween items I wanted to bid on, but didn't finish till some time this week... :dohh:

They never paid that's why I couldn't send it out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->