• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honey & Cinnamon Babies

ready- maybe you are one of those lucky ladies who experiences the opposite of hair loss etc!!! If you haven't experienced it yet you probably never will you lucky lady:winkwink:

Bug- I hate formula poop too:sick:... even though I use scented bin liners I swear the room smells like it for a good hour lol:haha:

I have a solution - buy a little kiddie toilet seat and poo your baby on the toilet! eliminates smell and mess :thumbup:

Just like this :)

Attachments

• IMG_0547 copy.JPG
    IMG_0547 copy.JPG
    83.5 KB · Views: 4
Speaking of hair....mine always been really curly since I hit puberty but now it's mostly straight with a bit of curl at the bottom :shock: just like when I was a kid...what the???

Thanks ladies,

Jazzy screamed through 3 sessions of it today. She won't lift her head yet, she just snorts and goes all red screaming.I tried her on me but she just pulled at my braids really hard as if to punish me lol:dohh:... must tie thembak next time!!! She even had a hooped earing off me today, ouch!!! I must start to dress more like a Mama lol!:blush: I guess I will just keep trying her on her front and on me too like you all suggested until she gets happier with it. :thumbup:

Emi used to scream too, now she's better, especially if ther's something interesting in front of her. I think they just need to get used to it and get stronger then it becomes more fun :)

^^^ its for real! She doesn't poo in her diapers any more, just toilet and pees only about 50% into diaper :)

^^^ its for real! She doesn't poo in her diapers any more, just toilet and pees only about 50% into diaper :)

:o how'd you get her to do that? That's amazing!!!!!

Padded out Jazzy's highchair today with rolled up blankets and strapped her in, she loved it!!! :D

I do it after every meal and sometimes catch her when she just woke up and for poo you listen to her making grunting noises then you'll know she's ready to poo :)

I do it after every meal and sometimes catch her when she just woke up and for poo you listen to her making grunting noises then you'll know she's ready to poo :)

:thumbup:

Bet that saves on the old diaper budget lol!!!

Hi girls

Saw doctor today. Jaz is eating 120ml-150ml every three hours, but she isn't gaining more than 12g a day and should be gaining 25g or more. The doctor wants to do a urine test to see if she has an infection... scary as she eats well but seems to be so small. Her newborn clothes still fit at over three months old and she only weighs 5180g which isn't much for her height. Anyone have any clue to why this is happening?:shrug:

Awww! I wish I had advice, but I don't know anything. :( I hope the doctors don't find anything scary and that it just boils down to her being a little peanut baby! Hugs! Has she been pooping and peeing the right amount? How bad is her reflux? Has the medicine helped much with it?

I was also going to ask about her reflux. Does she spit up a lot? :hugs: hun. I saw on FB that she is going to be investigated soon... I hope you get some answers quickly.

wannabeam, what was her starting weight again?

I hope you find answers soon. Hopefully she's just little and she'll have a little growth spurt at some point?

:hugs: I hope that she'll gain soon. Have you tried feeding her more often? Last time I was at LC apparently Emi eats that amount roughly every 2 hrs (sometimes even sooner) and been gaining steadily but before she gained slower (when I fed her every 3 hrs). I hope nothing is wrong though :hugs:

I love look at everyone's avatars. Our babies are growing up so fast! How is everyone? Everlee is 3 months! I can't believe it! She is such a joy. So happy and such a silly little girl. She has such a big smile and loves to "talk". How are all your little ones? I know some of you have journals. I have been MIA lately. I don't have a journal so this and FB is how i keep updated with you ladies.

Thanks for update JM :)

Emi loves to talk as well! We're doing well and will be 4 months in 1 week!

I love your avatar too :)

Hi girls thanks for your support,

In answer to your questions, Jazz as been pooping and peeing the right amount, her reflux is much better now that we have changed to the thick frisolac comfort formula, she hardly spits up at all now, just the odd dribble, when she was born she weighed 3394kg and she was meant to put on 25grams a day minimum. She did for a while but then it went down to 15grams a day and then 12grams a day.She is underweight for her height and age. We did the urine sample and she was fine. I started feeding her 7 times a day and tried to get her to take between 750ml and 850ml a day according to the equation on babycenter where you times your baby's current weight by 2.5 to get the amount of ounces per day she should take in formula. After a week of feeding from 6am untill 1/2am every three hours she has finally gained lots more weight. She went from 5180kg to 5400kg thats way over the 25grams a day recommended weight gain :happydance: Thing is I don't know why she didn't gain before and it's been really hard to get her to eat as much as she has as she falls asleep by 9pm and doesn't really want much during her dream feed at 12am. Doing an extra dream feed in the early hours has helped her gain weight but she is so sleepy it seems silly to me to keep getting up during the night when she wants to sleep through. I'm worried if I stop she won't eat enough during the day. It's touch and go for us at the moment. But I'm really pleased that she has gained. She has caught a cold now from me and my hubby, so now we have the little and often game to play again :dohh:

JM- Jazzy is a chatterbox too lol! I can't stop filming her it's sooo funny!
Bugg- saw you video of your LO talking, sooo cute!!!

Going to work out how to post a recent pic of Jazzy on here.

Hugs to you all :kiss:

Love the updates! Emilia is just starting to make the cooing sounds and little laughs! I love it! She is also smiling all the time and is so so sweet! I'm back to work next week (the 8th) and am bummed out about it. I've been enjoying every moment as much as possible. She is still majorly struggling with the bottle. :( I'm hoping the time she has with the grandparents coming up will help. Sigh! I suppose she's been such an easy baby, there just HAD to be something she would be stubborn about! Hah!

So glad to hear such great updates. Iain was 4 months yesterday (where does the time go?!?!). He is VERY talkative (the video is a pretty normal occurance- almost everytime we get in the car). He is showing signs that he is ready to start some solids (grabbing at food and intently watching when we eat) but he still has a bit of the tongue thrust reflex so he will have to wait a little bit longer. Next shots are on the 8th which I am really not looking forward to!
Wanna- Soooooo happy that Jazzy is starting to gain weight again!!

Ugh shots! Em has hers tomorrow morning! Not looking forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->