• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honey & Cinnamon Babies

what awesome updates!

Angelo loves talking also, especially having 'conversations' with people. He started weaning a few days ago after showing really strong signs of being ready and he's taken to it really well although he's currently only eating a tiny bit per day.

Wanna, I'm glad Jazz is gaining more again. My brain turns to mush when I see weights in kilograms - thank goodness for online converters!

Good luck Emilia (and Sheila too!!)

Thanks for an update Wanna! Sooo glad to hear that Jazz is doing well :)

Emi used to talk non-stop but has been quieter over the last few days...wonder why?? She had some reflux issues this week so I'm keen to weight her tomorrow to see if she's gaining like she's supposed to. She'll be 4 months this Sunday :shock:

Hi everyone,

How are our little honey & cinnamon babies doing? And the Mamas?

Quick update from me...

Jazz is doing well, hopefully starting baby rice this week. We are moving back to the UK next year so I am surrounded by boxes lol! Trying to work out what to squeeze into our suitcases as most of our stuff will be kept in Cyprus in storage until we can afford to ship it over. Got so many essential baby things I don't know how I'm gonna take it all... managed to fit the swing,bouncer and gym into one case:thumbup: It's cold over here now and I have Jazz in a 2.5tog sleeping bag,but even though I follow the guidlines about what to put her in I feel she is cold still and end up changing her throughout the night as she cools down:dohh: I'm paranoid about her overheating though!!! She wakes up on her front quite alot and I have to get up a minimum of onethousand times a night to turn her back onto her side or back!!!:dohh: She gets stuck on her front with her arm through the bars and can't get back again!!!

Have decided to go back on the pill as I'm not liking the irregular cycles as it's freaking me out and I don't trust condoms. Still waiting for AF after over 32 days and getting scared8-[

Hi everyone,

How are our little honey & cinnamon babies doing? And the Mamas?

Quick update from me...

Jazz is doing well, hopefully starting baby rice this week. We are moving back to the UK next year so I am surrounded by boxes lol! Trying to work out what to squeeze into our suitcases as most of our stuff will be kept in Cyprus in storage until we can afford to ship it over. Got so many essential baby things I don't know how I'm gonna take it all... managed to fit the swing,bouncer and gym into one case:thumbup: It's cold over here now and I have Jazz in a 2.5tog sleeping bag,but even though I follow the guidlines about what to put her in I feel she is cold still and end up changing her throughout the night as she cools down:dohh: I'm paranoid about her overheating though!!! She wakes up on her front quite alot and I have to get up a minimum of onethousand times a night to turn her back onto her side or back!!!:dohh: She gets stuck on her front with her arm through the bars and can't get back again!!!

Have decided to go back on the pill as I'm not liking the irregular cycles as it's freaking me out and I don't trust condoms. Still waiting for AF after over 32 days and getting scared8-[

So glad baby Jazz is doing well! I see your FB and all her pictures. She is so beautiful. Wow I can't even imagine moving with a baby. GOOD LUCK! hope you can get all your essentials in one trip. Is it cold in your house? It has been very cold here in Indiana as well. I dread going outside. Everlee is 4 months! She started cereal. haha still trying to figure it out. She has rolled over 2 times but hasn't since. We went to the Dr. last week. She is 13 pounds 13 oz (60th percentile) and 25 3/4 inches long (95th percentile)!!!! She is so long! She is in 6 month sleeps, but getting ready to grow out of them. We have been so busy with all the holidays coming up. My twin sister was in town. She is due with her baby girl in January. I can't wait! I hope everyone is doing well.

hey ladies,

how r u all?

I'm just a couple of weeks away from moving now!!!! Got crazy plane orders from the Dr. 40mins before flying she has to have nurofen, then calpol and nurofen before landing, eeeeek!!!! love jazzy's munchkin face passport!!!

readyOrnot- how cold is it in London now? I remember waiting for the the overhead line in Leytonstone and freezing my fingers off everyday when I was at college, kind of miss the buzz of London, looking forward to hitting Oxford Street and taking Jazz to some cool museums like I used to do wiv my Dad! Has you LO had the flu jab?

Loving the pics on fb everyone. Looks like we are all into solids now! Anyone got a good liquidised pasta mea I can nab?

Jazzy eats three meals a day now as well as 500ml formula. She's teething and a real chatter box lol!

She's so long she's in 12month trousers! haha!

:hugs: to you all

Hehe nice update :)

Emi's not into food yet. She just doesn't want to part with my boobs :rofl: No teeth either but lots of teething signs. She's pretty long too. I love those pics of Jazz sitting up by herself. Awesome!

hi Wanna, cool update!

Angelo's still wearing some of his 0-3 clothes! But mostly 3-6 months.

Whereabouts in London will you be? Fortunately I can't comment on the weather at the moment as we decided to run off to Grenada for the last 2 months! We will be back in London next week though, and I hear the snow has brought everything to a grinding halt! Angelo's so used to running around half-dressed now, I'm sure he won't enjoy suddenly being so wrapped up all the time.

We haven't started Emilia on solids yet... Pretty soon! I'm thinking 5 1/2 or 6 mos. what did you guys all do for your first meal? I'm torn between rice cereal or a green veggie of some sort! (Green beans or peas?) Like GP, she's very fond of the boob, so it'll be interesting to see how she takes it! We think she's getting close to cutting her first tooth, but not sure. We SWEAR we can see white by where her bottom two teeth will be, but its difficult to get her to let us have a good look. She definitely is showing all the signs and symptoms!

Good to hear from you Wanna!!!

Iain is a food monster- can't get enough! For his first meal we did Barley cereal closely followed by banana and squash. So far there is nothing he hasn't liked. Today was beets (which gets very very messy) and cauliflower, yesterday green beans and chicken. He does three "meals" per day- in the morning usually oatmeal cereal then the other stuff for lunch and dinner. Haven't tried pasta yet.

Shterr- watch out those little teeth are incredibly sharp!!!

Haha! I don't know how long til the tooth will actually be out! I can see a white speck/dot, but it still feels pretty smooth. She has been drooling like crazy and constantly has her hand in her mouth, poor thing! She's got me a little nervous... Sometimes when I'm nursing her when she's really tired and fussy, she clamps down and PULLS! Ouuuch!! I cringe imagining that with teeth!

I'm getting really excited about solids! So, a friend of mine gave me extra boxes of cereals she had... Rice, barley, oatmeal and I think wheat. I had only ever really heard of rice being used. Bug I know you mentioned barley. Any other experiences? I'm thinking rice will be first, but I'm curious how everyone's babies liked the other options too.

I can't believe how much our little ones are growing. So great to war everyone's updates! Everlee is 6 months today! I don't know where the time has gone. She takes a 8oz bottle every 4 hours. We started her on solids at 4 months as practice only. All she had was oatmeal. A few weeks later I started veggies and a couple weeks after that I started fruit :) in the morning she gets oatmeal and I mix in fruit for flavor. Then at night she gets a veggie. So far she seems to like it an has no trouble. She is an amazing sleeper at night. Especially lately she has been sleeping 11 to 12 hours. Her naps are a bit frustrating as she only sleeps about 30 min at a time 3 times a day. It makes it hard to get anything done. Today I was lucky and she napped for 3 hours straight. Hope she keeps that up. So far she can almost sit alone and she can roll to belly. She refuses to tool to her back. She gets so upset if on her belly for too long. I have tried letting her cry hoping she'll figure it out. Do far no good. We have her 6 month checkup this week. Can't wait to see how much my little chunk weighs.

Hah JM ours sound very similar with the napping and rolling! Very easy baby's, other than that! :)

We did the barley and the oatmeal ones. Haven't tried the rice cereals :)

Emi isn't too much into cereal or anything too mushy - this kid is all about finger food :haha: broccoli, yams, cucumber, banana, Russian cookie, etc..

She probably enjoys the playing aspect of it! Too cute!

Hey mamas! How is everyone? I know we r all friends on FB but sometimes easier to catch up in here. Everyone's little babes are getting so big! I can't believe we are all at the year mark or about to approach it. I just wanted to check in and catch up. DH and I are getting ready to sell our house and move 2 hours away. I am a bit as to leave all my family and friends. I am sure it will all work out and I will grow to love it. I guess I'm just a little nervous. In other news DH and I have decided to not prevent having another baby. We decided to just see what happens. :) I'm ready to give everlee and baby brother or sister.

Aw that is wonderful about being ready for another. I am def not there yet, hopefully someday! Everlee is so beautiful! I love seeing her pics on FB! We just sold our townhouse and are moving on July 7th. Let me tell you packing is NOT an easy task with a mobile LO!!! :) :) :)
AFM- Iain is coming up to his first Birthday very quickly! I can't believe how fast this past year has gone! I go back to work on the 2nd of July which I am NOT looking forward to. Luckily DH has the summer off as he is a teacher.

Hey ladies! love the updates! I can't believe we are getting close to the 1 year mark! Eek!

Emilia has been great. 9 months seems to be the major milestone mark for her. Out of nowhere, so is finally rolling from back to belly, then working her way back onto all fours/her butt. She can scoot backwards, and gets on all 4s very well but is not quite there with the crawling forward. She likes to reach up and half pull herself up on to her knees. She babbles quite a bit and loves to yell out Dada! :) She eats pretty much anything you put in front of her, just some days she'll eat a ton, other days hardly anything. No teeth yet. She keeps getting crazy teething symptoms... then nothing. Haha! I'm sure Ill wake up one day and find like, 4 in there.

As far as #2 goes... we have decided we aren't even bringing it ups until she is one. We absolutely will have at least one more. I'm thinking spring or summer of 2014, when Emilia is 18 months or 2 years. Knowing me, we will start to NTNP early spring. My cycles are still really out of whack from breastfeeding and the mini pill. I know I will keep BF for sure until 1 year, and then probably continue for early mornings and bedtime until she is ready to be done, hopefully about the 1.5 year mark. At that point, I'll go off the pill and see what happens. I got lucky with getting pregnant the month after I stopped the pill last time. We will see if that happens again! Hahaha!

This is def. Emilia month! Thats awesome! She will be crawling before you know it. A friend of mines baby girl is 10 months and doesn't have teeth either. She will get them soon. Be glad since you are breastfeeding ;) hehe.
Wow you won't have any trouble having another. I hope we are that way. Although I am ok waiting until august or september to get preg. Im not in any rush, but want to start because last time it took awhile. Plus I had to take clomid. So hope this time we can do it without help and be relaxed about it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->