• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honey & Cinnamon Babies

Yeah, NTNP is a nice mindset. At least you know you and hubby are able to make a baby... I think that'll be the nice difference between TTC #2 vs #1. I think staying relaxed is also key. I can't wait to hear the good news! Keep me posted, don't worry I won't spoil it on FB, hah!

What are you going to do for everlees first bday? :) I can't believe its in a month!

Yea so true :) I'm excited. I def will keep u posted :) ill have to share the news with someone!
Speaking of birthdays. Happy Birthday Angelo. The first born of our group I think.

We are celebrating E's bday on her actual birthday since it lands on a sat :) I think we r going to have it at my parents since we r moving. The theme is zebra print and pink and purple as the colors. I can't believe that we r one month away from celebrating her 1st birthday!

Happy Birthday Angelo!!!

Emilia's is on a Saturday too, so that's our plan as well. Haven't figured a theme out yet. Throwing around a few ideas, but we will see!

Really! That's great! I love that they are on weekends. Can't wait to hear what u come up with.

thanks guys! And nice to see your updates!

I'm going through lots of stress right now which I won't bore everyone with here, but suffice it to say we didn't really do anything nice on his birthday. I just can't believe Angelo is ONE already! Where does the time go?

Can't wait to hear about how you'll all be celebrating their birthdays!

Hi ladies, I replied on the h&c bumps thread so here's my copy pasted reply on here now lol!

Will have a look at your replies too now so apologies if this post asks questions that have been answered already by you guys to eachother! :thumbup:

Helloooo!!!!

JM- Wow sounds like you and hubby are making a big change to your lives, I wish you both happiness in your move and joy in your new home which will be a new home for little Everlee too who by the way is soooo beautiful, you must be very proud! I'm sure you'll adjust to the new location and with the possibility of another buba on the horizon I'm sure you'll be waiting and wondering again soon with high hopes and excitement, sounds like it's gonna be an exciting new chapter for you all

Have you got a theme for Everlee's 1st bday yet? I have just bought loads of minnie mouse stuff lol! Even little ears she can wear lol!

Jasmine-May aka Jazzy is doing good, the only thing is she is a terrible eater and I can barely get 350ml of formula in her a day and she has since given up 3 meals a day, I think she has lost weight because of this but I have to blame alot of it on teething I think, why else would she be off food and milk for soooooo long! I have even had to start giving her two or three night feeds to try and make up on all the milk she refused during the day! She has a beaker now with a straw as she didn't do too good with the usual style sippy cup.

I have recently been for a scan.... don't think I told you guys what happened at the birth... might babble abit here (sorry lol!), so Jazzy was born by emergency c-section as the delivery had no prgress (I never dialated) and the hormones given to induce me were making my contractions too hard and Jazzy's heart beat kept dropping way low and I had to take loads of oxygen on and deep breaths to help her survive. My Obstetrician kept saying that if in ten minutes time Jazzy's heartbeat was still dropping all the time that she would do a c-section, this went on for 12 hours by which point Jazzy had had enoough and I was rushed in for a c-section. When they looked inside they saw that my bladder was in a strange place (weird anatomy apparently) and it was squashing Jazzy and stopping her from going down birth canal. It was also soooo close to the surface that they very nearly cut it open! Anyway Jazzy was hardly breathing when she came out and had swallowed her poop inside me so was put on a ventilator and rushed to a hospital about 20mins away where she recovered and stayed for 5days. Have to add my hubby wasn't allowed in during the c-section, I was alone and they didn't speak to me in english once!!!! Then they took Jazzy away without me seeing her or knowing if she was alive which was even worse! I laid eyes on her for the first time in the nicu 5days later! Anyways alot of other bad stuff happened too and it took me this whole year to get over it!

We are back in the UK now and I have seen a doctor and told her my horror story. I was too scared to get pregnant again incase they cut open my bladder and both me and the baby died. So she sent me for a scan to see if the bladder is in the right place and apparently it hasn't moved from where my doctor pushed it to which is the right position, also my doc wrote to an obstetrician who decided that next time round they would be very careful and monitor me. Basically I was told I can have more children if I like which is great! Of course I have a little while before it's safe to start trying again, but sure enough I'll be back on the honey and cinnamon as soon as it's Okay!!!

Can't wait to hear how everyone else is doing!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Just read everyone's updates, really nice to hear how everyone is doing, and all your babies are gorgeous!!!!

love the theme for Everlee's bday!

Happy belated bday to Angelo!!!!!

hope the move goes well bug, how exciting for you, a lovely townhouse!!!!

Sounds like Emilia will be on her way to a gappy smile soon lol! bless her!!

:flower:

Wow Wanna! I knew little bits about your birth story, but not all that! Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry you went through such an ordeal! Very happy things worked out and that you've gotten the ok to have another! Jaz is so beautiful!

Emilia is now crawling! She doesn't do it a ton yet be we know she can do it! :) She likes to move the most when we aren't looking, of course!

Wow Wanna! I knew little bits about your birth story, but not all that! Thanks for sharing! I'm sorry you went through such an ordeal! Very happy things worked out and that you've gotten the ok to have another! Jaz is so beautiful!

Emilia is now crawling! She doesn't do it a ton yet be we know she can do it! :) She likes to move the most when we aren't looking, of course!

that's great! she's crawling a month before Jazzy truly started so maybe she will walk early too! :thumbup:

wow Wannabeam, what a birth story! Thanks for sharing. Glad you've started to get over the ordeal and have the all-clear for ttc #2 whenever you're ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->