• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honeymoon in November/December ideas

New York? We went for our honeymoon last November. Paid £1400 for flights and a hotel near Times Square for 3 nights. It was so amazing.

We went to Switzerland (French side - Vevez) in 1st week of Dec when I was pregnant and it was fantastic! We trained it everywhere which was so easy and it was just 'perfect' for us as I was 10 weeks pregnant, full of morning sickness but it was wonderful and Christmas market was amazing!

Hawaii, but it's not what I would consider cheapish and it's pretty far away for you.

We got married in February and went to Miami Beach for honeymoon. It was a few years ago so I don't remember how much it cost but it wasn't overly expensive at that time of year and the weather was ace - warm enough to lie by the pool but not so hot you couldn't walk around.

Anything like Miami is out of the question unfortunately. We only have a maximum of about £500.

Anything like Miami is out of the question unfortunately. We only have a maximum of about £500.

I doubt you would want to do long haul with lo anyway Hun. It's crazy long.

Disney/Paris would be a good option I think as you can get the euro tunnel quite good price
Xx

Prague - it's freeeeeeezing in winter but such a beautiful city. We went at new year the first time so missed Christmas lead up but it was still all decorated. Was amazing. Would be fairly cheap to do stuff there too as a lot of the tourist stuff is the beautiful buildings and bridges, Christmas markets, you can drop into free (you can donate) classical concerts and carol services in the stunning churches. Accommodation and food are pretty cheap. Just wrap up warm!

I would say Berlin. Yes the Christmas markets are fab but it is an amazing city too, so much history. I love it there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->