Hooray! Good News

bethneebabe

Mum to 2 Angels
Reaction score
So I went off the pill in early May because I wanted my cycle to regulate before we TTC. Before I went on the pill 8 years ago I would have a period every 6 months so I have been really worried that I wouldn't ovulate. But this morning, after only 35 days, my AF came! I ran downstairs to my husband and I was sobbing "I'm not broken! I'm not broken!" The grin on his face was priceless.:cloud9: I had been freaking out/scared about getting pregnant but I have never been so happy to have my period and knowing that I ovulated. I could have a baby! I have been worried for 8 years that I was broken. I know I may still be irregular and have problems but I'm off to a good start. Step 1 looks great so far. Step 2...start charting and see if I can keep this streak going. I hope everyone else is getting some good news.

Nice! Happy for you! :happydance:
just took my last pill today. Let's see what my body does. ;)

Aw, how great for you! Now just wait till you get that first temperature shift or positive ovulation test!

wooh hoo! i had an irregular period w/out ovulation for a couple years because of a 100lb weight gain in a matter of a few months. after losing 45 lbs I started getting a reg af & did some basic charting, now almost 100lbs lighter i have had 8 reg cycles and hoping if we ttc this month it will be a home run! Good luck & babydust when you are ready to ttc!!

Congratulations hun!! Am happy you arnt broken :happydance:
If your happy now wait for the day you get a positive ovulation stick then a BFP :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->