Hope for those LTTTC - An IVF Success Story after years of trying - Dara Tea Maria

What a traumatic story, but a huge congratulations....She certainly sounds like she was worth all the heartache and pain.

Oh, and what does her babygro say on the picture? If it's what I think it is then I HAVE to get one! (for my unconcieved child!)

I HAVE to get one! We both love ACDC. Please tell me where you got it from. If I ever get pregnant, then I would love to tell my OH by giving him that! xxx

I HAVE to get one! We both love ACDC. Please tell me where you got it from. If I ever get pregnant, then I would love to tell my OH by giving him that! xxx

It was from H&M and a while ago, not sure they still have them in stock?

Hello honey,
I'm so pleased to read about baby Dara's arrival into the World. Congratulations to you both and a massive well done and hug for you for your birth ordeal. It is so NOT easy and your experience sounds both dreadful and amazing at the same time. You really should be proud of yourself coming through all that and finally becoming a fully fledged Mummy.

I wish you a speedy recovery from your operation and also the best of luck getting used to all the exciting changes ahead. As they say, babies don't come with an instruction booklet, but I just know you will both be fabulous parents. You suffered long and hard to realise your dream and now she is here, you'll soon get into a happy routine of looking after and raising her. She's a little cutie isn't she and baby's have that habit of changing their appearance as they grow. She may start off looking like her Daddy, but she'll no doubt show through glints of her Mummy as she gets a little bigger and her features fill out. Either way, she's beautiful and perfect so you are all very lucky, baby, Mummy and Daddy.

Give yourself time to let your hormones all settle down and when you are ready, you can start getting your body back to sex-kitten status. You look gorgeous in your photo, just as pretty as ever, so you're half way there already.

You take care of yourself and again, heartfelt congratulations. You just remember, you have realised your dream and although the journey was tough, you've come through all the way to the end. Now you are a Mummy. :hugs:

You made me cry... still not a tall order but nonetheless, thank you every so much for your very kind words. It feels simultaneously like yesterday and like forever ago that we were wondering what Maca was.

You're a wonderful lady with a lot of kindness and strength and I hope all your dreams come true, whichever these dreams are.

Thank you very much, she's awesome indeed, different with each passing day and well worth the wait and even this new heart ache and worry that came after :) - There are more pics of her in my Parenting diary for whoever is curious, the link is in my signature.

How do you pronounce her middle name, by the way? Is it like the word tea, or like tay-a?

The latter. It's her Swedish middle name.:)

I'll have to resort to Google to work out your references. Well shameful!

https://www.spirituosenworld.de/produkte/likoer/details/tia_maria_gr.jpg

Can't say I've ever tried it tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"