Hope I'm not doing this too soon...

MrsLo

Reaction score
I think I have my BFP!! Scratch that, I know I have 4 BFPs on FRERs, each one darker than the last. My first faint line was 9DPO and then I had anothe faint one the morning of 10dPO and a darker one the night of 10DPO. And today at 11dPO it is very obvious. Almost as dark as the control! (I can't figure out how to post pics off my blackberry). I know 4 tests is pretty convincing. But its soooooo soon!! I'm so afraid to get my hopes up and be crushed. When should I go to the doc? AF is due Friday.

Congrats dear!!!! Making an appointment is up to you! I went to have it confirmed the day after AF was due.

congrats!!! I bet you are over the moon! I completely understand wanting to be as elated as possible but also feeling cautious at the same time. I tested a BFN on 10dpo and then finally my BFP (3 with clearblue dgital and 1 BFN with an el-cheapo) 12dpo and 13dpo. This afternoon I had some terrble cramps, just like before AF shows up so have been taking it easy. I am guessing the cramps are normal?? I am having my blood test this Friday then appointment with the ob/gyn Monday. I just hope it sticks! I am so scared as it is early days and my first BFP

congrats!!! I bet you are over the moon! I completely understand wanting to be as elated as possible but also feeling cautious at the same time. I tested a BFN on 10dpo and then finally my BFP (3 with clearblue dgital and 1 BFN with an el-cheapo) 12dpo and 13dpo. This afternoon I had some terrble cramps, just like before AF shows up so have been taking it easy. I am guessing the cramps are normal?? I am having my blood test this Friday then appointment with the ob/gyn Monday. I just hope it sticks! I am so scared as it is early days and my first BFP

Thanks so much! It seems like we are pretty much in the same boat. This is also my first BFP and my first month TTC so I am just in shock that it could happen so fast. Which is why I'm having such a hard time getting my hopes up. What day is AF due for you??

Congrats hun, I'm so happy for you!!! :)

Absolutely we are in the same boat! This is our first time TTC conceive also. I have super long and irregular periods and our ob/gyn had told us it may be difficult also considering I probably have the laziest ovaries in the world. After an internal ultrasound he saw an egg so that night we got onto it so to speak. And what do you know! But i am feeling really nervous, like "how could we possibly be so lucky??". I never know when AF is due to show up, I am so irregular, could be 35 days, 40, 50...so these pains are worrying me. I have them again this morning and I am feeling completely paranoid that AF is going to show up at any moment.

You going to the cr's soon?? testing again??

what's new? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"