Hope I'm not intruding, advice/opinions appreciated

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hi all congrats on your beautiful bfp's,😘

I have a question and I hope you don't mind me posting here☺️

I'm currently 6dpo after HSG and taking clomid, yesterday my nipples became sore, me and DF had some fun last night , and my god!, I had to tell him to get off my boobs!, Because my nipples hurt so much!😳😂(sorry tmi) I've taken clomid before, and didn't get sore nips as a side effect, so could this be pregnancy related ?, did any of you lovely ladies have sore nips this early on?, and get a :bfp:, also today I am so tired, I could actually take a nap, I'm also very snappy! And feel like my head is in the shed!, I keep forgetting things 😴 do you think it's too early ?
I do get sore bb's before my af but not nipples soreness ..:shrug:

Thanks 💝

I don't have any experience with this, I just wanted to say that I hope your BFP comes!!!

I haven't had the clomid experience yet, but all else sounds like hormones no doubt.
Check a cpl of the other threads specific to sore boob complainte and you will have Plenty of company lol
I have had weird let down/tingling in breasts nips and I never have this. This started at 3-4 dpo, but was constand 7dpo. Still continues daily, I think I'm just getting used to it.
I also noticed since ystrdy, my boobs are bigger?! I def am filling my bra out more and spilling out just a bit- and that would be 9 and 10 dpo ( few mins from 11dpo as I type).
I hope these are great bfp signs for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->