Hope you dont mind me dropping in ??

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
:hugs:Hi Ladies.....i'm in baby club at the moment but am starting to think about TTC again ( probably 6mnths or so).

I got pregnant last time..... after a year of trying .....by taking my temps ( 28 day cycle i always thought my O day was 14....it was more like day 9 !)

So anyway ....thinking of starting to take my temps again just to see what my O day is like again.

Question is......can i take my temps with my babies thermometer ?? It reads the forhead rather than under the tongue ??

I bought a specific basal thermometer last time....not sure if it makes a difference or not ??

What do you reck??

Thanks xxxx

PS i am sooo looking forward to being back in the TTC forum !!

:hugs:Hi Ladies.....i'm in baby club at the moment but am starting to think about TTC again ( probably 6mnths or so).

I got pregnant last time..... after a year of trying .....by taking my temps ( 28 day cycle i always thought my O day was 14....it was more like day 9 !)

So anyway ....thinking of starting to take my temps again just to see what my O day is like again.

Question is......can i take my temps with my babies thermometer ?? It reads the forhead rather than under the tongue ??

I bought a specific basal thermometer last time....not sure if it makes a difference or not ??

What do you reck??

Thanks xxxx

Yay!!!
I just started TTC'ing again, I started measuring BBT when baby was 7 months old this January. I was nursing until June, so only got my period a couple of months after I started BBT, but it's worth it!!! I have 28-30 day cycles and typically O CD16-17 (instead of the typical CD14-15), rather than earlier like you! Good to know isn't it??

Definitely get a BBT thermometer. It's worth the investment!

OOh i'm getting excited already !!!xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->