Hope?

newmommy21

Reaction score
For the past 3 days now I have got a backache (lower) that feels like AF backache...she's not due until this Friday...I am super confused.

I feel nauseous/dizzy most of the day, hungry, peeing every 45 minutes, fatigued, the backache, sore nipples...I am hoping I am pregnant.

I have taken a test but it is negative (which I was expecting)...I am having a ton of discharge too.

I can't remember what it was like with my first because she was a surprise, but it also took me 8 weeks to finally get a + HPT with my daughter.

Anyways, sorry for the rant/confusing post lol but does anyone have any success stories with these types of symptoms? TIA :flower:

Friday is such a long time away! Your not out until she shows up!
For the past 3 days now I have got a backache (lower) that feels like AF backache...she's not due until this Friday...I am super confused.

I feel nauseous/dizzy most of the day, hungry, peeing every 45 minutes, fatigued, the backache, sore nipples...I am hoping I am pregnant.

I have taken a test but it is negative (which I was expecting)...I am having a ton of discharge too.

I can't remember what it was like with my first because she was a surprise, but it also took me 8 weeks to finally get a + HPT with my daughter.

Anyways, sorry for the rant/confusing post lol but does anyone have any success stories with these types of symptoms? TIA :flower:

I have almost all of those symptoms right now; got my BFP on Thursday :)

Good luck, hope this is your cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->