hopeful or hopeless?

liams_mom

Proud momma to L and J <3
Reaction score
I was so hoping that this was a good time! I have been opk'ing so DH and I would know "the good times"..We were intimate on July 3rd and I o'd on the 7th. felt like this might have stuck! Until I got my period or something like it on the 14th..
???
I'm very regular and I know about implantation spotting. It lasted the 14-18 light and watery. I had a blood (beta) test done today and I'm worried I'll get a BFN :( I have some very sensitive 10mIu PT's and those were negative this AM so will the blood test be neg too? I'm feeling pessimistic :shrug: I'm 12 days past o'ing, is it too early? I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and he happened immediately! I guess not every pregnancy is so simple :(

I was so hoping that this was a good time! I have been opk'ing so DH and I would know "the good times"..We were intimate on July 3rd and I o'd on the 7th. felt like this might have stuck! Until I got my period or something like it on the 14th..
???
I'm very regular and I know about implantation spotting. It lasted the 14-18 light and watery. I had a blood (beta) test done today and I'm worried I'll get a BFN :( I have some very sensitive 10mIu PT's and those were negative this AM so will the blood test be neg too? I'm feeling pessimistic :shrug: I'm 12 days past o'ing, is it too early? I have a 2 1/2 year old boy and he happened immediately! I guess not every pregnancy is so simple :(

I have seen on here where many people got pregnant right away with #1, but when it came to #2 it took a few months or more to conceive. Have you heard anything back on your results?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->