Hopeless - in desperate need for someone to talk to!

1way2prfction

Reaction score
Hey ladies -
This is my first attempt at any baby making forum/blog or social site.
I'm in desperate need for someone who understands the troubles we go through when TTC.

Here is my story:
I'm 22 years old, and married since December 2011. We've been TTC since April 2012, when I got off bc.
In May, I was 2 weeks late for AF, had every pregnancy symptom in the book, and looked pregnant (extremely hard and bloated stomach). I told DH and got both our hopes up -but then BFN on several HPT.
After speaking with my doctor, she recommended that I have an u/s to see what's up.
Well, I found out I had a huge cyst (20cm x 24cm x 8cm) growing from my Fallopian tube.
At that point the only option was to have a laparotomy and remove the cyst; however, during the procedure they realized that my left tube was far too damaged to keep in, so it was also removed.
Now, after 11 cycles TTC & a salpingectomy, and still not even a hint of a "second" line... I'm desperate for some friends, some hope, "bfp with 1 tube" stories, and advice from you lovely ladies...

My heart truly goes out to all of us TTCers... and as much as I need a friend, I am here for anyone who needs me!!

Good luck and baby dust to all!

Hey hun, wow you've been thro the ringer , sorry you lost a tube, I don't no a great deal about that side of it, but I no there are ladies on here who have conceived with just the one tube so don't be disheartened, this place us filled with lovely ladies filled with advice and support so come on in,do you use and ways of checking ovulation, temping? Ovulation kits? X

Hey pipsbabybean,
Thank you for the encouragement!
I know that trying for 11 cycles isn't as long as some ladies on these forums... My prays are with everyone of them... But it is still very disheartening.
I do use FF to track my bbt, OPKs, and cm.
This was my first cycle (now cd24) having everything tested at a fertility clinic, but still waiting for the results..
What about you??

Like I sed hun we are all in this together, I'm on my second cycle for trying this time with baba number 2, started bbt this month, just used opks before hand, ice noticed hardly any cm so looking for some preseed now x

Is this the first cycle that you didn't notice any cm??
This is also our first cycle using preseed. Both DH and I really like it.
How old is baby#1?

Is this the first cycle that you didn't notice any cm??
This is also our first cycle using preseed. Both DH and I really like it.
How old is baby#1?

No hun last month I was dry two, I remember on bc I had loads so dunno what's goin on, yh preseed ordered so hopefully be here mora, my daughter is 13 months hehe xx

Will the dr put you on any meds to help? Have you even talked to them about it? I am on Clomid because my body doesnt ovulate so without meds TTC for me is hopeless.

Hey pipsbabybean.. 13 months old, wow, she must be a handful!! They are so cute at that age!! Did you have a difficult time conceiving her?

Hey brismommy, it's great to meet you.. Is this your first cycle on clomid? What were your cycles like before?

My doctor recommended I take synthroid 50mcg becz I have a slightly underactive thyroid. I do have fairly regular cycles and based on opk and bbt, i am ovulating. All the results for the tests done will be available next Friday... I'm very anxious about that!

It sucks becz DH and I were the first couple ttc... It seems like everyone around us got pregnant before us!!

Hey Hun, how ya feelin? Yh she's a beaut, loved every second , we were very lucky with her first month Ttc with just opks,
I had been if bc for a year mind
Hope ur ok hun x

Hey ladies -
This is my first attempt at any baby making forum/blog or social site.
I'm in desperate need for someone who understands the troubles we go through when TTC.

Here is my story:
I'm 22 years old, and married since December 2011. We've been TTC since April 2012, when I got off bc.
In May, I was 2 weeks late for AF, had every pregnancy symptom in the book, and looked pregnant (extremely hard and bloated stomach). I told DH and got both our hopes up -but then BFN on several HPT.
After speaking with my doctor, she recommended that I have an u/s to see what's up.
Well, I found out I had a huge cyst (20cm x 24cm x 8cm) growing from my Fallopian tube.
At that point the only option was to have a laparotomy and remove the cyst; however, during the procedure they realized that my left tube was far too damaged to keep in, so it was also removed.
Now, after 11 cycles TTC & a salpingectomy, and still not even a hint of a "second" line... I'm desperate for some friends, some hope, "bfp with 1 tube" stories, and advice from you lovely ladies...

My heart truly goes out to all of us TTCers... and as much as I need a friend, I am here for anyone who needs me!!

Good luck and baby dust to all!

FYI My sis conceived 3 more kids after having her Ovary removed... Not that she needs 7 kids but they are all great kids!!!
So it is possible .... Hopefully possible even if U aren't Fertile Mertyle like my sis!!!:haha:

Just wanted to give u a Lil hope and Baby Dust!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->