Hoping for #5 after Tubal Reversal

prayingfor5

Reaction score
Hello! My DH and I are looking at Tubal Reversal. A little back story, we have 3 boys and 1 girl. After our daughter was born by c section, I had my tubes tied thinking we would be done having children. Our daughter is 6 and we have changed our mind! The main thing that worries me is I am going to be 43 next month, is it even crazy to think we might be able to have another one? We really would like to have one more and I am so upset that I chose the tubal to begin with!! Any reversal success stories? Especially older success stories?

/url]

Hallo! I wanted to say I also have 3 boys and 1 girl and I'm WTT for #5!!! So we can totally be friends!! I'm 37 and my girl is 1.5 years. I really would want to be pregnant before I turn 38. Actually I was hoping to get pregnant but then the corona virus happened and we are still WTT. When is your tubal reversal gonna be?

We are at the very beginning stages. I have sent the closest clinic my surgical notes to find out if I am a good candidate. Super nervous!! Good Luck on your BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->