Hoping for a girl

I am hoping for a baby girl! I have a 2 year old son :)

I want a girl so bad :( and I just know it's going to be a boy.
Find out next week either way..

And you're going to love him with all your heart too.

Babies aren't pets and I'm shocked some of you young girls are upset for not getting the sex of baby you wanted. Or act like you will be upset for not getting what you wanted.

A baby in itself is a joy! NOT A PAIR OF SHOES YOU DIDNT GET IN THE COLOR YOU WANTED.

Babies aren't pets and I'm shocked some of you young girls are upset for not getting the sex of baby you wanted. Or act like you will be upset for not getting what you wanted.

A baby in itself is a joy! NOT A PAIR OF SHOES YOU DIDNT GET IN THE COLOR YOU WANTED.

There is such thing as gender disappointment, this is a really cruel and judgemental post. THERE IS A BOARD ON THIS FORUM FOR IT, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EDUCATE YOURSELF ON THE TOPIC.
People know they are having babies not pets/shoes.
The phrase 'if you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all comes to mind' as your post is far from helpful.

Most people have a preference either way. Everyone's circumstances are differenent and those tend to effect their feelings on gender as well. Not one person has said they won't/don't love their baby just the same, no matter the outcome.

On a previous topic, I've never had a strong feeling as to what I was having! I had no idea with both my babies. I'm excited to have one of each though.

Rude!

Most people have a preference.. obviously that doesn't actually matter once the baby arrives.

This is very unfair, most of the girls on this thread are just having a light-hearted discussion about the slight preferences they have regarding their baby's sex, whilst also making it clear they would be happy with either. This is a normal, natural feeling most mothers have, regardless of their age. You see it a lot in other sections of this forum as well. I know the member you have quoted obviously has much stronger feelings but, as mentioned before, this is known as gender dissapointment. A real thing that affects some pregnant women really badly. There is a whole support forum on here dedicated to it, with mothers of many different ages going through it. It seems you have just targetted this thread because we are 'young girls' who you obviously feel are going to be unfit parents for some reason.

I fell in love with the name Esmee right from the beginning, but now I'm having a boy and I have no clue whatsoever! :shrug::shrug::shrug:

I've got this strong feeling my yellow bump is a girl. But I can imagine being told its a boy. I'm happy either way which is why I dont know why I have this strong feeling its a girl...because if its a boy I'll feel bad for thinking HE was actually a SHE for a few months. Haha. :) xxx

Horrible, absolutely horrible. You think it's just "young girls" that have gender preferences? Have you never seen the "Gender Disappointment" board here on BnB? If you're going to come in here and judge, it's probably for the best that you stay away. Obviously we "young girls" are young (this is TEEN PREGNANCY, by the way) but that doesn't mean we're stupid and stuck up like how you portray us. Obviously we are going to love our children no matter what. Absolutely awful. :nope:

Gender disappointment is a genuine issue. If you don't share this issue or don't understand it, its no excuse for rudeness. Remember, this is a support forum.

I'm shocked that you feel the need to judge girls on here for their gender preference, simply because of their age. As pp have stated, there is a whole forum dedicated to 'Gender disappointment', because its a very common thing. You are obviously not here to give any support to the girls on this forum, and your post was quite out of order in my opinion.

Just because we became mothers at a young age, does not make us any less capable, and I think its really unfair that we are constantly put down by other people.

I wanted a boy so badly! I was almost positive it was going to be one but when the ultra sound technician said its a girl I couldn't have been happier. You'll be happy either way I promise! Now I can't imagine having a boy I'm so in love with this girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->