Hoping for a June BFP

:hugs: Frenchie. I'm sorry. :(

8dpo here. Nothing new to report. I woke up with wet CM and got a little happy, because that's unusual, for me, this far along into my TWW, but then I remembered that DH and I DTD last night, so that's probably why :blush:

AF is due the 15th, and I'm hoping I can hold off on testing until then. Since I'm not optimistic about this cycle, I just feel like it would be a waste of money to test early.

My tests are still positive and I have loads of symptoms, but they aren't getting darker. I called my doctor but then missed the call back from her so I will be calling back today to go in for blood draw. I am stopping testing though for sure! lol I just wish af would show!!

@mcwhmm--wow you got positive/?
mine is 7dpo lilttle bloated today thats all for now..today is cd28

My tests are still positive and I have loads of symptoms, but they aren't getting darker. I called my doctor but then missed the call back from her so I will be calling back today to go in for blood draw. I am stopping testing though for sure! lol I just wish af would show!!

Are you thinking your HPT are showing positive because of the HCG leftover from your loss?

I'm thinking so.. But if that's the case then my hcg must have plateaued for the last 3 weeks or so which idk. On the 27th my doctor said that everything had passed and my uterine lining was built back up for my next cycle. That was 2 weeks ago. If I did ovulate when I got my positive opk I could be 9-11 dpo now which may just be too early to tell for sure. My temp is still high so we will see. Not getting my hopes up though, that's for sure!

Day late and negative.
This is my first cycle since my youngest was born (he's 18m) so I think my body is still working some kinks out.

Hi ladies! I got my bfp this morning at 11dpo! Its faint but very clear! I'm planning to test again in the morning and put it inside hubbys fathers day card!

Wow what an amazing gift many many congrats dear wish u great H&H 9 mo

Congratulations, Christina! What a wonderful Father's Day surprise for your husband.

So, I'm anywhere from 10-12dpo (really am not certain because of my repeated positive OPKs) and I got a BFN earlier. :( I know there's still a chance, but I'm just really not feeling it this cycle.

Hi all,

Me and DH have started to TTC this month. I normally O on around cd28 since coming off the pill in Feb. I did OPK until about cd25 but then i ran out (inconvenient) but we BD quite alot until cd27 as then DH had to travel for work. I got more OPKs and tested again tonight for the first time since and it's come up positive but i"m on Cd33??? I'm so confused. :-( I've got sore nipples, had stomach ache and EWCM cd28-29 so i thought i O then??

Could the OPK be showing positive because i'm pregnant? or do you think i've just O'd late?

Well I got Af 35 days after my mc. Hopefully now my cycle will regulate! On to July!

If you think you O'd around CD 28, I don't think you'd have a positive at CD 33, so 5 DPO. You body may need some time to get back to predictable cycles since you came off the BC.

Got my positive today!! 11 days late today last tested at 4 days late was negative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->