Hoping for a June BFP

Again, I'm right with you, beachy!

11 DPO, been cramping since Monday, very creamy/lotiony CM since then as well. My temp keeps going down too.

Lots of creamy cm is a good thing! So I'm read :)

No cramping for me, but I would think that might be a good sign as well, maybe Implantation related?

relax hun!..I knw all this sound crazy but implantation dip at 7dpo or 8 dpo is also common and you do experience spotting..so great chances that could be it as you dont have a short lp..so dont worry...you dont need to feel out unless the Af shows up so keeping calm is important

Anyhow..My update I am 2 dpo and temp is up lets c tomm temp should be up for me to show that I ovulated!!..fx for that and then the rest dreadfulness of tww will follow!

Fx for all the ladies here hope we all get our BFPs soon!!

Ya - I need to chill. I was actually looking back at my old cycles, and it looks like my Feb. cycle I did have brown spotting around this time too. So, boooo :( This might be a normal thing after all. Ugh

Would everyone record brown CM on FF as spotting? I never have...but maybe I should? I really only consider red as spotting.

I am really not sure about that but It differs for everyone as I have heard some getting brown cm at implantation dip.. thats like lil bit f blood mixed with cm...so that could be it...and some gets nothing at all , and some do spot..so really cant tell dear as what is it..I am just hoping and wishing it is that ..lets be positive!! Fx!!

I had a positive wondfo with fmu and positive frer with smu. Let's hope they get darker!! I'm thinking it's a new pregnancy since my tests a week and a half ago on wondfos were negative

I had a positive wondfo with fmu and positive frer with smu. Let's hope they get darker!! I'm thinking it's a new pregnancy since my tests a week and a half ago on wondfos were negative

Yay!!! Congrats!!!

How many DPO are you??

Well since I had conflicting cm, temps, and opks I don't even know. Anywhere between 6/7 dpo to like 11/12 dpo. It's been a little over 4 weeks since my mc. With my daughter and with my mc I had bfps at 7/8 dpo

Ladies. How soon after ovulation does your temp rise. My temp rises this past Sunday so I just assume that meant I ovulated on Saturday but I'm reading comments that suggest otherwise.

I had a positive opks for 4 days I stopped testing after day 4 when I saw the temp rise.

10yearsago - women who chart their temp can confirm ovulation after their temp has risen for 3 days...there are some exceptions (fallback rise) but in general if you've had 3 higher temps FF will give your cross hairs on ovulation day.

Hi girls, I think we are out this month i'm CD19/32 and got pos OPK friday and yesterday, unfortunately I was away staying with family fri/sat and was picked up after teatime today(sunday), we did DTD thur night and fri morning before OH went to work and I went away do you think we could still be in with a chance or would it be a longshot?

Doyle x

My temp rose for three days so that means I ovulated yay!!..today is 4 dpo so a lil low temp..keeping Fx!!

Hi, I am on day 30, ttc #1 for 9 months now following a miscarriage last year no luck so far. My cycles since my periods returned have ranged from 25-31 days, so there's a good chance my period will come in 2 days, or even today, but I have no signs of my period this month. Usually I have some breast pain 5 days before my period and I spot pink around the same time, last time I was pregnant this is how I knew I was pregnant, but I haven't been taking care of myself this month, not taking vitamins, not eating, drinking far too much, so I think it could be that, I've covered our fertile days as always. I did a HPT 2 days ago - negative. If my period doesn't come in 2 days I will re-test, please pray for me xxxx

wow wantbabynow..your symptoms are so promising and as you said you experienced the same previously!! so this could be it..!!Praying for everyone here Fx!!...

Hi ladies...just wanted to update...I'm out :( Temp dropped down to just above coverline (typical AF is coming temp) and I started spotting (tough little it's there) red/dark brown on Saturday. I haven't had much spotting, but I've been putting in softcups since Saturday and when I take them out it's there and it's red/dark brown and kind clumpy, looks just like my pre-AF spotting though with more stretch...this cycle has been different, I normally don't spot until 12DPO and AF comes at 15DPO, this cycle I started spotting brown CM super early (6DPO, 9DPO, 10DPO) and started spotting red at 11DPO...goes to show your cycle is normal until it isn't! :)

I think it might have something to do with the fact that I started taking prenatal this cycle. I can't really attribute it to anything else since that's the only thing I did different.

Just wish AF would full on come so that I can say CD1 and move on to cycle 9!! Was going to stop temping after this cycle, but now that things have changed up a bit I think I'm going to stick with it for another cycle, see if my O date stay's the same.

How is everyone else???? I hope to see some more BFP's in this thread soon!

:hugs: Beachy. Hopefully AF arrives shortly so that you can move on.

AFM- 7dpo and not much to report. A LOT of back pain at 5dpo, that lasted several hours, but I know that was too early to be a pregnancy symptom, so I'm just attributing it to PMS. I'm cramping a lot today, but that's pretty standard.

Thanks so much, still getting a bit of spotting today which is day 31, but my back has started to hurt so I pretty much know this is not my month. My poor husband keeps texting me saying "Any Sign?", he wants it so much. Not so disappointed this month, learning to deal with it better and better (don't know if that's a good thing or not??)

If you're still waiting for your period good luck hun, if not theres always next cycle for us both xxxxx

I'm with you beachy! AF got me last night.

No :(

I still haven't gotten AF full blown yet, just some spotting. Didn't even put in a softcup yesterday, only had some spotting come out after my workout. Softcup overnight and barley anything there.

This is so annoying. I just wish AF would come. This spotting is exactly like my usual pre-AF spotting (dark brown/red) otherwise I might still think I had hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->