Hoping for a June BFP

Well - 7DPO today for me and I've decided to give my thermometer a 2nd chance. It seems to be working ok now. I just have to switch up which side of my tongue I was temping on. So instead of temping on the right side of my tongue, I'm temping on my left. This allows me to hold the thermometer at a better angle since I temp facing away from the OH so the beeping doesn't wake him.

I know that sounds weird!! Haha...oh the things we do while TTC.

Temp seems to be staying up, I discarded the last couple days because I just wasn't sure of things, plus I was temping at weird angles that could have affected things.

I thought for a second yesterday I had IB since I noticed on a few bathroom trips my CM was tinged very very very faint brown. But looking back it could have been tinged yellow...I really couldn't tell, but it did look brown. And I had some minor cramps in the AM...but I think 6DPO is too early for implantation.

Also this time last cycle I noted having yellow tinged CM. GRRRR

I'm feelin' you beachy!

I do the same turn away from hubby thing - I even wrap my hand around it when I think it's close to beeping to try to mute the sound! Even though I'm sure it makes no difference...

I'm also trying to compare symtoms to other cycles. I've been having cramps and twinges and a bit of nausea for the last 2 days. Did I feel that in other cycles? Pfff. Not sure anymore.

Haha - when mine goes off I try and shove it against my pillow...I'm sure some mornings it works to muffle the sound :)

So you are 8DPO? When are you going to start testing?

I'm so anxious this cycle I've actually debated buying some internet cheapies so I can start testing by Friday...I usually only test if AF is late!

It sound promising for you both, Beachy & Frenchie! Fingers are crossed for you two.

For me, I always have "pregnancy symptoms" the first 9ish days after ovulation thanks to progesterone. I try to not let my hopes get up, but I always fail.

So, I'm having a moment of confusion. On the evening of CD15 (Sunday), I received my peak reading on my CBFM. Monday morning, using 2MU, I got a positive dollar tree OPK. This morning, using 2MU, I also got an even bolder positive OPK. I feel like I should have ovulated by now, especially since my cervix is high and closed tight. I know I need to start temping so that I will know for sure, if/when I 'O', but for now, what are your thoughts? Shouldn't my OPKs be getting lighter now? I'm going to take another this evening and see how that goes.

@beachy - I had a bunch of cheapies, but I've gone through them with a lot of disappointing BFNs. I only have one left and I've told myself that I'll only test if my temp is still high this weekend. AF is due Monday, so either way I think I'll know in advance if she's expected, whether by BFN or temp drop.

I shall stay positive: I WILL have higher temps and I WILL have a wonderful bean growing inside me. There.

@bdb - Could you have had multiple peaks? Like if you reached the estrogen threshold, triggered LH, didn't ovulate, then estrogen went up and LH peaked again? I thought split peaks would be farther apart. In any case, keep the BD marathon going! Don't forget to replentish your electrolytes!

Hey ladies. I posted a while back but I'm now joining in again, hope you don't mind! I had a MMC in the beginning of May at 6 weeks. After getting the clear from the doctor we are ttc again before af. I had positive opks this weekend and had ewcm, even though according to FF I ovulated last week, which I may have I guess? I did notice a change in my cm last week after being fairly dry after my bleeding stopped. My hpts were negative a little over 2 weeks after my mc. This Wednesday will be 4 weeks post mc. So today I am either 7 or 2-3 dpo. When I had my check up at my doctor he said that my uterine lining was built back up and showed me and said that that was a good sign. It's frustrating not knowing when to expect af or knowing when I really od or not! To satisfy my poas addiction and not get to crazy with it I have decided to test twice a week until I get a bfp or af lol. I will start on Friday and then test Monday and Friday after that. Although I'm really hoping for a bfp, I would also be okay with getting af and starting on a fresh cycle!

@frenchie - love the positive attitude! Yes, we all shall have higher temps and a BFP :) I feel good about this group!

@bdb - some women get a few days of positive OPK's. That's why we love temping (I know, you know! :) ) I wouldn't assume you already ovulated, this cycle my cervix felt open a few days before I ovulated, then 2 days before ovulation it felt closed. And the day of ovulation it opened again. Yet ANOTHER reason why I need to back away from the 'checking my cervix' train! It moves around so much it's just not reliable.

I've said it before, when it doubt, hump it out!

@mcwhmm - welcome! And good luck! your temps seem to be going back up, what's with the open circles?

Temps taken at different times I guess?? I had a positive opk on Saturday or what I thought was positive and then it got lighter but when I put that info in ff it said it can't calculate o and got confused so I took it out. I took an opk this afternoon and it seemed to be getting darker again? Still definitely negative but seemed darker than my one yesterday. Perhaps I had a surge but didn't o? Who knows. Since it's after a mc I kno my cycles could be very wonky

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a38/xxhmarieoo/Mobile%20Uploads/image-10.jpg[/URL]

Do these seem to be getting darker to you?

Are the more recent at the top? If so, I think they are getting darker, but you haven't got your positive yet. Keep testing!

No, the more recent ones are at the bottom. It seems like I geared up to ovulate but didn't quite make it there and now am wondering if my body is gearing up again? When I had those dark ones earlier I had ewcm and everything.

mcwhmm - if I were you, I'd just stop doing OPK's and continue with temping only. OPK's only detect serge's, you can have a serge and not ovulate, or you can never get a positive OPK and ovulate. It's just not as reliable as your temp.

As for the OPK's you posted...to me the 4th one down looks like a positive. I read somewhere it's not the thickness of the line that matters, but the color in general. And part of that line looks as dark as the control. How far apart where these all taken?

Does my chart look good then?? Yeah I decided to stop using opks! Lol thanks! I am gonna test on Mondays and Fridays though until af or a bfp

The open circles concern me (only because those temps may not be as reliable since they were taken at different times) but I would say that you did ovulate....you are having a clear temp rise going on.

I don't always temp at the same time, but always within 30 min (yesterday was 25 mins later, this morning was 20 min earlier) only because I just don't sleep well. But FF still gives me solid circles. I think if it's within 30 min of your normal time you'll be ok. Any chance you can do that so you can avoid these open circles?

So, my morning urine is either too concentrated, thus giving me false + OPKs, or I'm going into my 4th day of a + OPK. How frustrating. I'm using 2MU, but it's still within an hour of waking up, so I'm hoping I'm just getting false positives. Ugh. I'm not very hopeful for this cycle.

So, my morning urine is either too concentrated, thus giving me false + OPKs, or I'm going into my 4th day of a + OPK. How frustrating. I'm using 2MU, but it's still within an hour of waking up, so I'm hoping I'm just getting false positives. Ugh. I'm not very hopeful for this cycle.

From what I've read you shouldn't use morning pee for an opk...the best time to test is 2pm after holding it for 2-3 hours.

Regardless it sounds like opk's are more frustrating than they are worth it for you. I think temping is for sure the way to go here.

I just do not know if temping will work for me. My sleeping patterns are so messed up because DD has night terrors. Some nights she won't have any, but then the next night she'll have 3 on top of needing to use the restroom twice. I don't know how dependable my temps will be.

Hi ladies!! Just wanted to check in and see how you all are doing??

I'm 10DPO today, and I already feel out!! My temp keeps going up and down, it's very frustrating. I'm wondering if I should just get a new thermometer. But I'm going to stick out this cycle with this one and maybe take a break from temping next cycle.

Only note worthy things going on here was I had a tiny bit of (very) light brown tinged CM at 6DPO, some yellow tinged CM at 7DPO, more tinged brown (so light) CM at 8DPO, yellow CM again at 9DPO and then again today at 10DPO I had brown CM (a little darker brown this time, no questioning the color).

The yellow CM doesn't mean anything to me since I had that last cycle, but the brown tinged CM is throwing me for a loop since this is a new thing. I usually don't get brown tinged CM until 12DPO and that signals that AF is coming in a couple days.

Really hoping I don't have a random short LP! Trying to keep calm. Yesterday I discovered I had a cheapie Walmart test so I think I'm going to take that tomorrow morning since we are going to a concert and plan on drinking.

Am I the only one going crazy?

relax hun!..I knw all this sound crazy but implantation dip at 7dpo or 8 dpo is also common and you do experience spotting..so great chances that could be it as you dont have a short lp..so dont worry...you dont need to feel out unless the Af shows up so keeping calm is important

Anyhow..My update I am 2 dpo and temp is up lets c tomm temp should be up for me to show that I ovulated!!..fx for that and then the rest dreadfulness of tww will follow!

Fx for all the ladies here hope we all get our BFPs soon!!

Again, I'm right with you, beachy!

11 DPO, been cramping since Monday, very creamy/lotiony CM since then as well. My temp keeps going down too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->