Hoping For A Mother's Day BFP After Loss!!!

MRS_HJO

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

This is my first cycle trying to conceive since our loss on March 17. We waited one cycle, and now here we are! So I got my positive OPK yesterday. Once at 11:30 AM and another at 4:30 PM. Since I tested the day before in the middle of the day, there is really no telling when that OPK first turned positive. I am thinking though that I am ovulating today because of the timing ovulation happens after you get a positive... We have definetly covered our bases with DTD. Yesterday twice, and once all the days before that... And as soon as DH gets home from work today, I will cover that base as well.

So...... I was just doing a little calculator to tell me when the best time to test is, and a test *may* work on Mother's Day! It may still be a bit early to tell. I was just thinking... How amazing of a feeling would it be if I got my BFP on or around Mother's Day... It would be very emotional, I'm sure, because I should have been in my second trimester this Mother's Day... But since there is no changing circumstances, I can only look forward and hope and pray that this cycle is the one where we conceive our forever baby.

Who else is due to test on or around Mother's day? I know there is a designanted May BFP thread, but it's soooo long (I couldn't catch up) :) and I didn't want to crash it with my abudent excitement!

Best of luck to all of you. You all deserve a wonderful Mother's Day. :flower:

I am waiting to find out if my BFP's are true or not, but its looking more and more like they are. I'll find out for sure next week, nothing would make me happier than being able to know that I'm pregnant on Mother's Day. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Okay, so I just took another OPK, and it's negative now. So that means my "surge" was all day yesterday... So when do you think I dropped my egg? Last night, this morning, today?

Hello :flower:

I'm confused, haven't we had Mother's day?? I thought it was March 20th? Is it different in the US?

Congratulations on ovulation!!!

In answer to your question about when the egg drops I've been wondering the same thing!! I had my surge yesterday - still there this morning but definitely gone this afternoon. I'm thinking I actually ovulated this morning?
You sound like you're pretty much in the same time frame so perhaps the same for you?

DTD tonight too to cover it!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

This confuses me too... cant helpya there.Niknak did you lose your baby on the 10th of this month???

From what I understand~ you O AFTER the surge- so until you see its negative~ you probably haven't ovulated!

And you're welcome to join the May BFP thread! :)

Lots of dust for you!!! I think you definitely will have it covered with bd'ing and all! :thumbup:

Hahaha, yeah, it's different in the US, lol. I hadn't even thought about the differences elsewhere, silly me. It's May 8th here this year. :)

Well, I've been getting a little bit of of extremely mild cramping so maybe it's happening now... I dunno. This confuses me too... That's why you should just have lots of sex! :haha:

That's right!!!! really~ in the scheme of things, :sex: is the ONLY thing that matters! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->