Hoping for Halloween Babies? - Looking for Bump Buddies!

flamingpanda

Reaction score
Well according to fertility friend it is estimating my due date at October 28th. My boyfriend's first reaction was "oh hope the baby arrives on Halloween!" I have to say I agree, what a fun Birthday to have!

This will be out first and it's all so overwhelming! Would be lovely to have some other ladies to chat to as we're not telling anyone yet. It's so hard keeping it all a secret. Especially as I'm feeling a bit rubbish with nausea and cramps.

Is anyone else due around that time and would perhaps like to wait it out with me?

Hey flaming panda I think I'm due around 28th October!

I'll wait it out with you! October seems so far away. Have you had any appointments yet? My first one is 12th march.

Hi ladies I am due on the 28th and its our 1st too my I join you?

Yay! Welcome girls. Glad I'm not alone.

Not yet. I was a bit disappointed at first. This is our first child and I don't know why I thought the doctor would be as excited as we are! :haha: We were just told to make an appointment with the midwife at 10 weeks. It seems so far off!

However I accidentally booked it on March 30th, I'd completely forgotten that was my partner's sister's wedding! So I've just called in at the docs on my way home and was fully prepared for them to move it back further. However luck was on my side, the week after is Good Friday! So I now have an appointment at 9 weeks on the 23rd of March. I feel like I'm scamming the system but I'm delighted all the same. :D

Do you two many symptoms yet?

I have had bad cramping and pains since before I found out! They seem to have eased off in the last couple of days though! Also my bbs are soooo sore!

Morning

I've had an appointment with my doc who has referred me to midwife and says I shouldnt expect to hear anything until at least 5 - 6 weeks time, seems so far away!

As far as symptons go I have had sore boobs, nauseous, cramps and overwhelming tiredness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->