Hoping for multiples!

I have 5 year old twins, they are the love of my life 😍 I am currently 8 wks pregnant and was extremely relieved when the scan showed 1 babba 😂 the twins were such a blessing, but the pregnancy and first 3 yrs were the worst...... I do however have a friend who has twins and a 6 month old, and desperately wants twins again 😝 good luck 😘

Well I had my first scan and there's only one. I am a little disappointed but it's probably for the best haha

I'm so exited, and can't wait to get out of first tri!

That's great that you have a healthy baby in there!!! How far along are you?

That's great that you have a healthy baby in there!!! How far along are you?

I'm a little over 8weeks :) due May 12th

Congratulations!! Sorry about the disappointment. I have definitely been there! I have wanted twins all my life. I was so sure that my last pregnancy was twins, and when there was only one, I actually had to mourn. Of course I'm so happy with my son, but in the moment it was very very difficult.

I wonder how many of the ladies who want twins, are expecting their first.:winkwink:

I would die. One at a time is enough.

I'm expecting my second and while I want twins I think realistically I would be just as happy with another singleton. I think part of the reason I want twins is because my Hubs and I go back and forth on whether to have a third (in terms of time, pregnancy months, time off work, etc.) by no means does that mean I think twins are less work because clearly they are double the work!!

I think I'm more in the camp that if I'm blessed with two I'll be very happy but just as happy with a healthy singleton!

I wonder how many of the ladies who want twins, are expecting their first.:winkwink:

I would die. One at a time is enough.

I have three kids already. I've just always wanted identical twins. Basically as soon as I realized I would never be one. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->