Hoping for my first take home baby. Any others?

futurebbmoma

Reaction score
It's been a long journey with lots of tears along the way. Cautiously hopeful at 5 weeks pregnant that this will be our take home jellybean. Would like to connect with other BnB'ers hoping to fill those waiting arms!

Congratulations! Hoping you have a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Congrats mama!! You can do this! Your little sticky bean has stuck!
Iv had to remind myself since 6 weeks that every pregnancy is different. Enjoy and cherish every moment. Iv learnt through losing angels, we need to love them and encourage them no matter what the outcome.
I cant wait for our little miracle to be born. I keep dreaming about the moment i see her and hear her, knowing shes real and i have REALLY grown & baked her all the way!

I was that way with daughter. I found out I was pregnant 2 months before turning 46. I had long since given up on ever being a mom. My first OB appt, I was told to not get attached bc I'd miscarry before the end of 1st trimester. I had 3 previous miscarriages and this time I was almost 46. Then when I didn't miscarry, the genetic counselor told me my odds 1:11 for trisomy 18, 13, 21. So it wasn't until 3rd trimester that I actually thought, "hmm, I might actually bring home a baby". And I did! She's a healthy 5 year old now. I hope this is yours too!

Congrats xx
I've 4 angels but hopefully this will be my third and final earth baby , 17 weeks today.
Best of luck hon
Congrats

Hopeful here! Long road with lots of tears as well, and hoping to make it to a rainbow baby. x

Hope everybody is still baking their miracle babies and super excited to meet their rainbows!
Im 2 weeks away from my c section and even tho i have preeclampsia (under control) im so excited and in awe of my body growing my bumblebee! Almost there and cannot believe i get to meet her. Waiting 12 years for this moment!

So wonderful ladies. Can't wait to join you. I have a girl, 10 years old, and after 3 losses looking forward to a Rainbow.

Can't wait to see your baby pics. :)

I was that way with daughter. I found out I was pregnant 2 months before turning 46. I had long since given up on ever being a mom. My first OB appt, I was told to not get attached bc I'd miscarry before the end of 1st trimester. I had 3 previous miscarriages and this time I was almost 46. Then when I didn't miscarry, the genetic counselor told me my odds 1:11 for trisomy 18, 13, 21. So it wasn't until 3rd trimester that I actually thought, "hmm, I might actually bring home a baby". And I did! She's a healthy 5 year old now. I hope this is yours too!

I hate how quick they are to throw all the "cautions" at us!! [-(
It's a statistic that more women "our age" are having children - perfectly healthy ones I might add! Of course, I don't catagorize us with celebrities like Alyssa Milano and Mariah Carrey because they have top quality medical attention. To me, they don't even count. But people have evolved. I really think it's crap that they treat us like we're doing something wrong being or getting pregnant at later stages.

I'm 41 now, and I believe I'm pregnant but everything is negative. Then I read about cryptic pregnancies (pregnancies that are undetectable). So, while I'm at an age where I should be getting the "extra attention" this pregnancy supposedly requires I'm being ignored completely. I KNOW I'm pregnant right now. But I'm being treated poorly by everyone because I have no proof.

It's a statistic that more women "our age" are having children - perfectly healthy ones I might add! Of course, I don't catagorize us with celebrities like Alyssa Milano and Mariah Carrey because they have top quality medical attention. To me, they don't even count. But people have evolved. I really think it's crap that they treat us like we're doing something wrong being or getting pregnant at later stages.

I'm 41 now, and I believe I'm pregnant but everything is negative. Then I read about cryptic pregnancies (pregnancies that are undetectable). So, while I'm at an age where I should be getting the "extra attention" this pregnancy supposedly requires I'm being ignored completely. I KNOW I'm pregnant right now. But I'm being treated poorly by everyone because I have no proof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->