~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

My beta was 10. And my cramping is SOO bad. Bleeding is so heavy, that I can barely keep up with it....very clotty too (sorry, TMI). Even though my Beta was so low, the Dr's office wasn't fully losing hope themselves (which I thought was weird since that number is pathetically low), but when I told them about the severe cramping and heavy bleeding, they said it is most likely a very early miscarriage / chemical pregnancy. I went in to give them more blood so they can make sure the hcg goes down completely.

So now I need advice: I thought with a CP, that you could just pick up and keep trying right away. As sad as I am right now, I thought this bleeding would be considered AF and CD1 (as devastating as that thought was for me, I didnt want to lose a month). Well, the nurse was telling me that I can't consider this AF, that it is miscarriage bleeding. And that it could be a few weeks before I get AF?? I might sound crazy, but I want to try again right away. I'm not supposed to start my Clomid when I normally would since she's telling this is NOT the start of a new cycle. Is that really the case with a CP?? I could've sworn those of you who had CPs were able to jump right back into the game, no?
Mutherf#%! Just, no damnit!! I just don't understand why those of us that want these babies so...damn...much seem to keep getting cockblocked while people that do whatever the frak they want w/o impunity get knocked up and have a baby every time they effin' sneeze; WTF?! I am so, so, so very sorry ERose :hugs: . I've never dealt with a chemical pregnancy (that I know of, I bet it's happened though) but had two m/c's about 8 months apart, both at 10.5 weeks. Both times my body jumped right back into my normal cycle length. I treated the first day of my body letting go/the actual m/c as CD1 and had a 29 day cycle both times. Don't know if I O'd though since I wasn't temping during the m/c's; some women O after a m/c and some don't (I guess that's why they don't want to give you the Clomid, not sure how the hormones will play out?) I agree that there's nothing keeping you from trying w/o the Clomid this cycle. I hope you're like so many women I've seen that get preggers right after a loss. And yes, the fact that you know you can get pregnant is huge. Now, to figure out how to super glue the next one! :hugs:

Dylis ~ I'm sorry af found you. :hugs: I will update the list later. On the road and have a sinus headache from a cold a niece spread to my family. It's hard on the phone. Will be home tonight, late.

The above goes for anyone else. Seems like there was another af, can't remember who. Hugs to you too. Sorry, my headache.

ERosePW ~ I wanted to say to you that I am so so sorry and sad. Also, I o'ed and got PG again after cp. TTC #2, I was due late October 2004, then lost it at 18 dpo. That was with a usual lp of 10 - 11 days and no progesterone. Tried again the very next month and was due early Dec 2004. So you can o right after a cp. Lost that one at 15 dpo. After those two, got tested for LPD, got Rx progesterone since test came back pos for it. Didn't try during the testing. DD came April 05. P helped her stick.
I hope you're feeling better this morning MomO3G :hugs: . Ugh, sorry everybody got sick! I've had that kind of scenario happen a couple of times and it rally aggravates the hell outta me.

ERose I can't offer advice.. but I will give you :hugs: I'm sorry your going through that love..

Terri.. If you have to.. Take it from him :haha: I'm glad the bottle is gone.. and everyone is right it only takes once

SPP how are you holding up?

AFM.. I want to scream.. I'm so confused!!! 15DPO?!?!?!? WTH!! TMI ALERT!!!!! I'v been brown spotting on and off for 3 days now.. Temp drops for 3 days then takes a small jump this morning.. go to the bathroom and it's brown only when I wipe.. I have yet to see anything pink or red AT ALL... My cycles have NEVER gone past 13DPO... I temp drop, spot, AF like clock work every month.. LP always 13 no matter what. No cramps.. Well not AF cramps just a slight whatever it is on my left side, bb's are a bit soar and I'm kinda gassy and i constantly feel wet :wacko: I keep running to the bathroom thinking I'm starting and nothing is there.. My mind is boggled right now.. :wacko: My cold symptoms had subsided the last few days and now they are back full force.. Runny nose,can't stop coughing and clearing my throat.. I just wish this damn witch would do her dame thing so I can start over already!!
Doin' ok girly, thanks for askin' :D . Ready for :witch: to be gone (hopefully this is the last day of real flow then just one or two spotters); ready to yoga damnit! Going on a run in a bit. WTF, where has AF run off to?! Are you still testing just to make doubly sure she's coming?

Ashley-I'm getting excited for you again with that small jump. We told you you weren't out yet. Does your bestie know about everything that's going on? Are you still planning on popping the bubbly? Exciting times.

Smiles-Thanks for the tips. His coworkers know he loves whiskey, golf and the Cowboys, so that's pretty much all they ever get him, and it's easy to go to the liquor store and get a present. I don't really care that much about his drinking, it's just that he seems to take it over the top for any ol' reason (it's Thursday and I had to work a second job!), and that's what bothers me.

oldermom-Look at those sky high temps. Woohoo! Its' almost testing time. I guess I should go over to the other thread and post that. hee hee. I'll repeat it.

AFM-Success!! I told hubs how I was feeling and how he disappointed me the other night. He thought I would be sad the Ravens lost. I said 'You still could have offered.' HA!!HA!! I was sad the Ravens lost, but my fertile window is my fertile window!!!! My temp dropped today, so that means tomorrow my temperature will jump so I am happy that I have a TWW. Maybe we can get one more BD in tomorrow morning or tonight after we arrive home from our friend's house.

I took a HPT this morning just because my temp went up a little bit.. BFN... i'm starting to wonder if it's my HPT's.. I have el cheapies.. Wanted to wait till got a BFP on one of them before I go buy the digi one or something and waste... But I'm sure AF is coming... Just never had it be this late showing... TMI>>>> Last bathroom break has some small small brown clots.. Wish she would come already.. I'm ok with knowing im not pregnant.. I'm not ok with this not knowing what is going on.

Terri- Yeah my bestie knows but she hasn't asked.. As I'v told her if she happens I'll tell her.. But my DW thinks AF came because I thought she was coming So now im confused... I have no idea about the bubbly now.. ill wait to see what later on looks like when I go to the bathroom..

FINALLY!!! She showed... Geezzzz... Terri I WILL Be having some bubbly :haha:

AARGGHH!! I just saw your new chart prior to your post. Well, thank goodness she showed up now and not tomorrow morning. That would've SUCKED!!

I will see you on the January thread. Yay/Boooo...have fun tonight.

MomOf3, Oldermom, and Smiles, thank you also for your stories as well! Not only do they give me a lot of relief since I was worried about skipping a cycle, but it also makes me feel optimistic that just maybe this can happen again quickly for me. I knew this thread would be a plethora of knowledge. :winkwink:

SPP... Ok, can I just say that you know exactly how to word things, LOL! Your post gave me a much needed laugh this morning, thank you! I think you phrase things in exactly the way I'm thinking in that very moment, but that I never actually type out! LOL. Love it. I think if I were to meet you in person, I would really enjoy you. :)

Thank you to everyone else for your support and condolences, and thank you Terri for rooting for my Bears! Hehe. That was indeed just one more thing that sucked this weekend.

So i guess my plan is to consider yesterday CD1. I wont take the Clomid since, like Moni said, there's probably enough going on in my body at the moment. I'll use my OPK and see if I O in January. And if so, I'm goin' for it. DH is on board with that. When I told him on Sunday that I was suspecting something bad, he immediately said "Ok then, honey, we'll just jump back on it next month and make it happen again." I'm grateful for that... I was afraid he'd need a break after this, and I'm sorry but... aint nobody got time for that. :winkwink:

See you all in the January thread! (still very sad to say that, but if I don't move forward, I will just get depressed!)

aint nobody got time for that. :winkwink:

*jumping up and down laughing* LOVE LOVE your positive spirit. I'm glad you're thinking about the good that can come out of this sad situation. We're all cheering for you and rooting you on.

Happy New Year, and see you on the other thread!

Ashley-I'm getting excited for you again with that small jump. We told you you weren't out yet. Does your bestie know about everything that's going on? Are you still planning on popping the bubbly? Exciting times.

Smiles-Thanks for the tips. His coworkers know he loves whiskey, golf and the Cowboys, so that's pretty much all they ever get him, and it's easy to go to the liquor store and get a present. I don't really care that much about his drinking, it's just that he seems to take it over the top for any ol' reason (it's Thursday and I had to work a second job!), and that's what bothers me.

oldermom-Look at those sky high temps. Woohoo! Its' almost testing time. I guess I should go over to the other thread and post that. hee hee. I'll repeat it.

AFM-Success!! I told hubs how I was feeling and how he disappointed me the other night. He thought I would be sad the Ravens lost. I said 'You still could have offered.' HA!!HA!! I was sad the Ravens lost, but my fertile window is my fertile window!!!! My temp dropped today, so that means tomorrow my temperature will jump so I am happy that I have a TWW. Maybe we can get one more BD in tomorrow morning or tonight after we arrive home from our friend's house.

Well....dilute his liquor, hit him in the head with a golf club and he'll see Dallas Cowboy stars! That takes care of everything he loves! Lol

And definitely BD again tonight for extra measure. *chanting* do it, do it, do it!!!!! I'm already getting excited for your TWW! Lol

Erose.... I too Od a few days later than Norm after my MC and the clomid tends to stay in your body a Lil longer so FX for u in the New Year!!!
Did they check your P u might need help w that to get a sticky bean??

Ash sorry AF finally got u FX 2014 will Bring us All BFPs!!!

AFM ..... Went for my Sonohysterogram today and Notta Found there is still fluid around my left Ovary but no Polyp as of today!!! :shrug:

My nurse is looking into IUI w trigger without meds!! :thumbup:
We can do this!!!!

Phew! That is great news, Sis, and maybe the IUI will work.
We can definitely do this!!

Awesome! Glad the polyp business seems to have corrected itself Sis! And yay on the IUI, gettin' down to business :dance: . How soon will you know something definite?

Erose.... I too Od a few days later than Norm after my MC and the clomid tends to stay in your body a Lil longer so FX for u in the New Year!!!
Did they check your P u might need help w that to get a sticky bean??

Ash sorry AF finally got u FX 2014 will Bring us All BFPs!!!

AFM ..... Went for my Sonohysterogram today and Notta Found there is still fluid around my left Ovary but no Polyp as of today!!! :shrug:

My nurse is looking into IUI w trigger without meds!! :thumbup:
We can do this!!!!

Hi Sis, great news about no polyp, yay!! Exciting about the IUI too, I can't wait to hear what you guys come up with! :)

They didnt check my progesterone in the blood test yesterday, although I wish I'd had them do that. I had my progesterone checked right after O a few weeks ago, but only because they were testing everything else too... it came back normal for that point in my cycle, which was about a day or two after I O'd, but do you think I should have them do the Day21 test, or whatever it is? I really do wish I'd had them do it yesterday morning, while I was still "sorta" pregnant.

Which reminds me, my hcg is down to 8 now, and after all the bleeding I've had (a crazy amount), i'm sure it's down even more today. I took another HPT this morning just out of curiosity, and there is almost no line there at all. So I guess my body is doing what it needs to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->