~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

:xmas18: put me down for AF please. :witch:flew in and out again on same day but probably my body just throwing me another curve ball to get my hopes up.

How you doin' this morning ERose? :hugs:

Cramping and bleeding now.

Thanks for checking in with me dear.
:hugs: <3 :hugs: <3 :hugs: <3 :hugs: Been thinking of you all morning doll. We're not giving up just yet that things will be ok so you try not to either. I know that's practically like asking you to move a mountain with your pinky but take it minute by minute if you have to and breathe. Will be stalking for your update...

ERose-I agree with Charlie15. Several people have had early bleeding, so don't freak out too much. I'm still thinking and hoping the best for you, love.

Well, it's rant time-
You know we went to the Globetrotters game on Saturday, and that was the day I had my open circle and my red lingerie. Afterwards we went out for some beers, but I only had one drink while hubs had a beer at the game and several strong beers and a whiskey drink afterwards. No red lingerie and we both fell asleep downstairs on the couches. Well, Sunday, I had my blinking smiley and since we woke up late for church, I figured I'd put on the lingerie and we'd chill out in bed. Well, he was up making coffee and doing whatever-but feeling miserable from drinking the night before. He said 'Tonight we'll have a party.' That's when I changed clothes and went to the bar to watch the Ravens. Well of course, the Cowboys game was on last night and that is his team (which means more drinking) so I don't even know when he went to bed, but we did not have a party and he woke me up at 2:45a to go pee, and I ended up half-sleeping downstairs. And now today is my solid smiley and I don't feel like having a party. He doesn't understand that there are a few good days to have a party or else we're not going to have a baby, and it's very frustrating. Then I think, if he's going to be drinking so much after I go to sleep, maybe I don't even want to have a baby because he'd be getting drunk watching the Cowboys and I'm watching the baby. BUTTTTTT...I want a baby. If we don't have a party today or tomorrow, I'm not testing in January. /end rant.
:hugs: I'm sorry hubby isn't getting that ya'll can't just party whenever and make a baby terri. Damn all those after school specials and "sex ed" classes! Effin' shenanigans! I'm gonna echo Smiles here:

Smiles013 said:
He has plenty of time for sleep after the deed is done! Lol. And hopefully once the baby gets here your hubby willl see that he can't stay up to drink AND be productive as a dad. Lol. Now get in there tonight and have a party!!!!!

Ugh, sorry she jumped you Dylis :hugs: .

Erose BIG BIG :hugs: :hugs:!!!!!!!

Terri I'm not happy still a Lil confused and sad but staying busy will keep my mind at ease a Bit!!!! :thumbup:

Thanks everyone for your support and yeah, I'm going to have to force him to "make babies" tonight, but I'm not counting on anything special. I want to at least PRETEND I have a shot at being pregnant this month.

It's not a matter of him being tired, he just wants to watch tv and drink his beer/whiskey. I think he finished the bottle last night (I couldn't find it this morning), so I should be ok for a while. His coworkers always get him liquor for his bday and Christmas, and now that it's gone, he won't be getting another bottle soon.

Aww, Sis...:hugs:
ERose-What did the doctors say?
Lenka-Have fun in Vegas!

I'm out for this month. Started spotting today. Somehow I just knew over the weekend though. Saturday morning I saw multiple baby pictures on Facebook, thought "Oh, how cute!", then immediately burst into tears. Spent the morning feeling sorry for myself, kept busy the rest of the weekend with fun activities, and I'm doing alright now. I'm assuming there's a January thread started? Let's make some babies in 2014 ;)

My beta was 10. And my cramping is SOO bad. Bleeding is so heavy, that I can barely keep up with it....very clotty too (sorry, TMI). Even though my Beta was so low, the Dr's office wasn't fully losing hope themselves (which I thought was weird since that number is pathetically low), but when I told them about the severe cramping and heavy bleeding, they said it is most likely a very early miscarriage / chemical pregnancy. I went in to give them more blood so they can make sure the hcg goes down completely.

So now I need advice: I thought with a CP, that you could just pick up and keep trying right away. As sad as I am right now, I thought this bleeding would be considered AF and CD1 (as devastating as that thought was for me, I didnt want to lose a month). Well, the nurse was telling me that I can't consider this AF, that it is miscarriage bleeding. And that it could be a few weeks before I get AF?? I might sound crazy, but I want to try again right away. I'm not supposed to start my Clomid when I normally would since she's telling this is NOT the start of a new cycle. Is that really the case with a CP?? I could've sworn those of you who had CPs were able to jump right back into the game, no?

I understand you wanting to try again right away. As painful as CPs can be, they can also provide you with a lot of hope, and all you want is to be pregnant again. I've also read about so many positive outcomes the cycle right after an early loss.

I got my BFP the month after my chemical, but in my experience my period came as normal. It was no heavier than normal, and actually I think was a day shorter than normal. I also wasn't late at all (I have a long LP and tested positive at 12dpo as I did with DS and this pregnancy). I'm wondering if since you were so late in your cycle if you were a little further along than I was? And maybe this is contributing to it being heavier bleeding and more of a miscarriage scenario than a period? I have always heard with a true miscarriage you should wait, but I haven't done that much research into it since I haven't ever faced that.

Anyway, I hope my experience helps you a little. I'm so sorry, and extra sorry if you have to wait longer to try again. Hope you feel better soon and get through this bleeding! :hugs:

My beta was 10. And my cramping is SOO bad. Bleeding is so heavy, that I can barely keep up with it....very clotty too (sorry, TMI). Even though my Beta was so low, the Dr's office wasn't fully losing hope themselves (which I thought was weird since that number is pathetically low), but when I told them about the severe cramping and heavy bleeding, they said it is most likely a very early miscarriage / chemical pregnancy. I went in to give them more blood so they can make sure the hcg goes down completely.

So now I need advice: I thought with a CP, that you could just pick up and keep trying right away. As sad as I am right now, I thought this bleeding would be considered AF and CD1 (as devastating as that thought was for me, I didnt want to lose a month). Well, the nurse was telling me that I can't consider this AF, that it is miscarriage bleeding. And that it could be a few weeks before I get AF?? I might sound crazy, but I want to try again right away. I'm not supposed to start my Clomid when I normally would since she's telling this is NOT the start of a new cycle. Is that really the case with a CP?? I could've sworn those of you who had CPs were able to jump right back into the game, no?

Sorry to hear you're going through this ERose, sending you lots of hugs. :hugs:

As for jumping back in, not sure about a chemical pregnancy but I experienced a Missed Miscarriage and my body let go and miscarried at 10 weeks. Mine is an unusual case as I bleed heavy and solid for 7 weeks. But anyways, I did not wait for AF and once my MC bleeding finished we started at it every other day and I kept peeing on sticks until I got my positive so I knew I ovulated. I had a positive OPK 8 days after bleeding stopped. I don't temp though as my sleep pattern is erratic so didn't want that as added pressure.

I'm sure I was told the start of your bleed with a miscarriage is cycle day 1, idk, could be wrong. Hopefully one of our other lovely ladies can offer you more advice.

I took Black cohosh up until I ovulated along with red raspberry leaf supplements to help with womb lining. Not sure if you can take those because of your clomid, probably not. Other supplements I took; Evening Primrose Oil (until ovulation), B Complex, Royal Jelly, CoQ10, Omega 3-6-9, Magnesium, Calcium with Vit D3 and a separate D3 along with my prenatals. Once I got my BFP I stopped everything except prenatals, Vit D3, Calcium, Magnesium with D3 and Omega 3-6-9. I took the black cohosh as I read it helps with women's cycles and ovulating but also helps with the progesterone in your LP. But for conceiving you need to stop when you get your positive for ovulation. The build up in your system does the job.

Hope you're over your bleeding soon and sorry I cannot be of specific help.

AFM, I'm seeing my GP tomorrow as midwife called today to say she can't refer me to the early pregnancy unit, only doctors can do that. WHAT, wasted time. So I'm still spotting, it dried up Sat and Sun but returned today with mild cramping so who knows. I will also push for progesterone test but I mentioned it when I miscarried before and they poo poo'd that, not the done testing in UK. That shocked me too. :dohh:

Anyway dear, sit tight and wait and see what your next blood results are. You may be surprised and still be progressing but if not, try try again and intent a healthy wee babe in your arms in 9 months.

Good luck. :flower:

I understand you wanting to try again right away. As painful as CPs can be, they can also provide you with a lot of hope, and all you want is to be pregnant again. I've also read about so many positive outcomes the cycle right after an early loss.

I got my BFP the month after my chemical, but in my experience my period came as normal. It was no heavier than normal, and actually I think was a day shorter than normal. I also wasn't late at all (I have a long LP and tested positive at 12dpo as I did with DS and this pregnancy). I'm wondering if since you were so late in your cycle if you were a little further along than I was? And maybe this is contributing to it being heavier bleeding and more of a miscarriage scenario than a period? I have always heard with a true miscarriage you should wait, but I haven't done that much research into it since I haven't ever faced that.

Anyway, I hope my experience helps you a little. I'm so sorry, and extra sorry if you have to wait longer to try again. Hope you feel better soon and get through this bleeding! :hugs:

Yes ttcinseattle, your story does help, thank you so much for sharing! It gives me hope. As for waiting for "real AF" to arrive (as the nurse put it), I guess I'm gonna play that by ear. I definitely won't take the clomid, but I'm not so sure that I wont try naturally in Jan. She said without AF, I won't O. So I might just use my OPK and see if I do O. If I do, then I'll know that this bleeding wasn't just m/c bleeding, but also the beginning of a new cycle. I guess... it's confusing right now, since I'm still trying to process this whole thing emotionally. Thank you for your story!!!

EDIT:
Oh, one more thing I meant to say, is that I'll see if this heavy bleeding lasts very long. If it lasts several days, then I'll know it was strictly m/c bleeding. If it only lasts a day or so, and then just goes to a normal flow, then maybe I can consider this CD1. Not that I wanted to be having a CD1 any time soon. But since I have no choice, I really want it here asap.

Sorry for those who have tested negative and AF caught them.

Sending you lots of babe vibes for a January 2014 BFPs.

Thanks everyone for your support and yeah, I'm going to have to force him to "make babies" tonight, but I'm not counting on anything special. I want to at least PRETEND I have a shot at being pregnant this month.

Good luck tonight with making babies. They say it can only takes the once, maybe this will be your lucky cycle.:thumbup:

Sorry to hear you're going through this ERose, sending you lots of hugs. :hugs:

As for jumping back in, not sure about a chemical pregnancy but I experienced a Missed Miscarriage and my body let go and miscarried at 10 weeks. Mine is an unusual case as I bleed heavy and solid for 7 weeks. But anyways, I did not wait for AF and once my MC bleeding finished we started at it every other day and I kept peeing on sticks until I got my positive so I knew I ovulated. I had a positive OPK 8 days after bleeding stopped. I don't temp though as my sleep pattern is erratic so didn't want that as added pressure.

I'm sure I was told the start of your bleed with a miscarriage is cycle day 1, idk, could be wrong. Hopefully one of our other lovely ladies can offer you more advice.

I took Black cohosh up until I ovulated along with red raspberry leaf supplements to help with womb lining. Not sure if you can take those because of your clomid, probably not. Other supplements I took; Evening Primrose Oil (until ovulation), B Complex, Royal Jelly, CoQ10, Omega 3-6-9, Magnesium, Calcium with Vit D3 and a separate D3 along with my prenatals. Once I got my BFP I stopped everything except prenatals, Vit D3, Calcium, Magnesium with D3 and Omega 3-6-9. I took the black cohosh as I read it helps with women's cycles and ovulating but also helps with the progesterone in your LP. But for conceiving you need to stop when you get your positive for ovulation. The build up in your system does the job.

Hope you're over your bleeding soon and sorry I cannot be of specific help.

AFM, I'm seeing my GP tomorrow as midwife called today to say she can't refer me to the early pregnancy unit, only doctors can do that. WHAT, wasted time. So I'm still spotting, it dried up Sat and Sun but returned today with mild cramping so who knows. I will also push for progesterone test but I mentioned it when I miscarried before and they poo poo'd that, not the done testing in UK. That shocked me too. :dohh:

Anyway dear, sit tight and wait and see what your next blood results are. You may be surprised and still be progressing but if not, try try again and intent a healthy wee babe in your arms in 9 months.

Good luck. :flower:

Fandabby, thank you so much! Your story is very helpful also! (again, I am reminded why I love these forums). I will probably do the same... use the OPKs and see if O. I guess I will skip the clomid since I really dont know for sure, and I'm just winging it. But I will see how long this bleeding lasts, and then I'll start checking for O. I'm glad i'm not the only one so impatient that I have to jump right back into trying again. TBH, I think the fact that I got prego, is giving me even more of a sense of urgency than I had before. Or maybe I'll calm down in a few days and have a different perspective after my emotions die down. Who knows. Thank you Hun!!

I feel positive that your spotting will be nothing, and that you will go on to carry for a H&H9. I just feel good about this pregnancy for you, I can't explain it. :winkwink:

ERose-I am SOOOO sorry, and I totally hear you about the sense of urgency and knowing that you CAN get pregnant makes a world of difference. I can't help you as far as the miscarriage/CD1, but I hope it's just light bleeding from here on out and today (or the other days) can be CD1 and a bold BFP is in your future. I also want to give you huge hugs from up north and double hugs regarding the Bears. Stupid Packers. :growlmad:

Fandabby-Sorry you're having so many troubles with the midwife, but at least you got referred to a doctor. Can't a girl just get a break sometimes? Also, thanks for the vote of confidence. Hubs gets home at 8 (normally), so we will certainly be having a discussion/sit down, and we'll go from there. If things turn out well, I can be hopeful for another two weeks. If not, we'll have to wait until the end of January, and I'll just wear my red lingerie every night to bed anyway, and he can look but not touch. HA!!HA!! Freaking men (and Amber!). hee hee.

Dylis and L.Ann.V- Sorry the witch got you. I am so sick of hearing about her showing up at the most inopportune times. Yes, there is a new thread, so see you chicas over there!

Dylis ~ I'm sorry af found you. :hugs: I will update the list later. On the road and have a sinus headache from a cold a niece spread to my family. It's hard on the phone. Will be home tonight, late.

The above goes for anyone else. Seems like there was another af, can't remember who. Hugs to you too. Sorry, my headache.

ERosePW ~ I wanted to say to you that I am so so sorry and sad. Also, I o'ed and got PG again after cp. TTC #2, I was due late October 2004, then lost it at 18 dpo. That was with a usual lp of 10 - 11 days and no progesterone. Tried again the very next month and was due early Dec 2004. So you can o right after a cp. Lost that one at 15 dpo. After those two, got tested for LPD, got Rx progesterone since test came back pos for it. Didn't try during the testing. DD came April 05. P helped her stick.

Erose so sorry.

I wouldn't take the clomid since your body is already going through some adjustments but there is no reason to not try naturally. A lot of people get PG the month after a miscarriage.

ERose, so so so sorry. We all know how much you wanted that baby. :hugs:

Regarding CP's, how quickly you can move forward is directly correlated with how high your betas got, and how high your progesterone/estrogen levels are. You are bleeding heavily, and that probably indicates that those two are low. Your beta on Friday was low, as well. I have never had a doctor tell me after a chemical that I couldn't get going that month, as we saw fit (and we always did). So this is up to you, hun, and your DH.
Most women go on to ovulate a few weeks after a chemical as normal.

So, so sorry, ERose. :hugs:

ERose I can't offer advice.. but I will give you :hugs: I'm sorry your going through that love..

Terri.. If you have to.. Take it from him :haha: I'm glad the bottle is gone.. and everyone is right it only takes once

SPP how are you holding up?

AFM.. I want to scream.. I'm so confused!!! 15DPO?!?!?!? WTH!! TMI ALERT!!!!! I'v been brown spotting on and off for 3 days now.. Temp drops for 3 days then takes a small jump this morning.. go to the bathroom and it's brown only when I wipe.. I have yet to see anything pink or red AT ALL... My cycles have NEVER gone past 13DPO... I temp drop, spot, AF like clock work every month.. LP always 13 no matter what. No cramps.. Well not AF cramps just a slight whatever it is on my left side, bb's are a bit soar and I'm kinda gassy and i constantly feel wet :wacko: I keep running to the bathroom thinking I'm starting and nothing is there.. My mind is boggled right now.. :wacko: My cold symptoms had subsided the last few days and now they are back full force.. Runny nose,can't stop coughing and clearing my throat.. I just wish this damn witch would do her dame thing so I can start over already!!

It's not a matter of him being tired, he just wants to watch tv and drink his beer/whiskey. I think he finished the bottle last night (I couldn't find it this morning), so I should be ok for a while. His coworkers always get him liquor for his bday and Christmas, and now that it's gone, he won't be getting another bottle soon.

Aww, Sis...:hugs:
ERose-What did the doctors say?
Lenka-Have fun in Vegas!

So I see a contributing factor to your problem;your husband's co-worker who gives him the damn whiskey! Lol. Tell him to stop oooooh or better yet, when he gets another bottle after he goes to bed just pour some out and add water to the whiskey to dilute it! And repeat that process every time he drinks some. Lmao. Your husband will think " man, they sure don't make this whiskey like they use to, I don't even have a buzz". Lol

ERose.... So sorry to hear that! :hugs: I've not had a chemical pregnancy that I know of but I did miscarry at 9 wks and right after that I got pregnant with my daughter. I actually had to have a D&C done since I didn't bleed or anything on my own. I waited maybe one cycle and even after that I wasn't actually trying and ended up pregnant. So you actually being able to conceive is a win in and of itself....we just have to get the next bean to stay put! Is your husband ok with jumping right back in as well? If so, I say go for it as soon as you get your pos OPK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->