~*~ Hoping for Our Special Stocking Stuffers! ~*~ December Testing: 7 BFP's, 1 angel

Erose .... Hope things turn up in the Am!!!! :hugs:

I've been in your place and it's a hard one... If they do blood Tom get your P checked also!! I can't remember if u are taking any or not!!!
Hang in there love!!!

Sorry for the ladies that got AF 2014 for a BFP!!!!

AFM... Trying to stay busy and keep my mind off of things .... Painted Ds1s room it went from Lime green to two tone grey!!!
Doing old Hollywood hot rods in there I love decorating so I should stay busy w this house!! :thumbup:

Good seeing you Sis. Way to stay busy. I like two tone grey. hee hee. My wedding colors were grey and purple. That's a very in color right now.

You sound happy. :)

I am so sorry, Ash. :hugs:

Yesterday evening I started having cramps like AF was coming, went to pee and got some brown cm on tp. I was having lower back ache all night long. Tested this morning (11dpo) and got a BFN. And more brown spotting. So much for a NY present... :nope:

Ladies, how are you?
:hugs: I'm sorry Lenka. Indeed what a day.

The dreaded temp drop, continuous faint lines, and just now I had a light beige discharge. I'm having some cramping too, just on one side, but occasionally feels like AF. It's impossible not to feel like this is going all wrong. Beta results tomorrow. But even if it's decent, it's from my blood on Fri. So I don't feel good about what the second beta will say if they bother doing one tomorrow.
Big :hugs: darlin'. I'm so sorry you're in this place and I hope you've found some peace, even if just a little, tonight. Keep holding onto the fact that you are pregnant, remember that hope is a powerful thing, and concentrate on loving and nurturing the bond between you and this precious soul. Thinking of you and hoping for the best doll :hugs: .

Busy is good Sis :) . Getting back to mine this cycle as I feel the pull. Love the color change and I bet it looks spectacular!

So just waiting for full flow to happen so I can say I'm CD1... On to other news... My Bestie is flying in today to spend New Years with me and my DW :dance: So I can't be sad... What are all you ladies doing for New Years... looks like ill be able to pop a little bubbley after all...

Tomorrow is my last day having to wake up at 2am... I am sooo happy!! I just noticed that this thread is in the over 35 category.. I'm not over 35.. But I hope you ladies don't mind if I stick around with yall..

Ashley-BWWAAHAA!!! hee hee. You are hilarious. A mole amongst us…just kidding. I love having you here, so stick around.

I'm glad your bestie is coming in. That will make you feel better, and popping bubbly is even better. How long is she (?) staying? You still aren't out ya know...

So just waiting for full flow to happen so I can say I'm CD1... On to other news... My Bestie is flying in today to spend New Years with me and my DW :dance: So I can't be sad... What are all you ladies doing for New Years... looks like ill be able to pop a little bubbley after all...

Tomorrow is my last day having to wake up at 2am... I am sooo happy!! I just noticed that this thread is in the over 35 category.. I'm not over 35.. But I hope you ladies don't mind if I stick around with yall..

HA! How did you get in?!?! :haha:
Just kidding! Stick around, we like you!

:rofl: I honestly have no idea how I ended up in here, But I'm so glad I did :) :friends:
besides. I'm not far off anyway :)

She will be here for a week :dance: So excited she alwasy comes down for new years but this year I got to see her twice because she made it down for my wedding in October as well

And as far as being out goes.. I'm sure I am temp took another dip today.. The brown spotting from yesterday stopped but now there is nothing... :wacko: I hope she doesn't make me wait around..

Yay! Glad your BFF is coming to ring in the new year with ya'll Ash :wine: . Great way to start the year and kick sad out; that joker's a horrible tenant for the most part :xmas4: .

And don't worry, we won't rat you out :shhh: .

Ash....you are hilarious!!! I'm not 35 either. As I tell everyone I'm celebrating the 15th anniversary of my 25th birthday! :winkwink:
You're a part of the " old" group whether you like it it not! Lol. Glad your bestie is coming to town, nothing like having a good girlfriend around to shed some sunlight on the blues. Have a wonderful new year!

ERose-I agree with Charlie15. Several people have had early bleeding, so don't freak out too much. I'm still thinking and hoping the best for you, love.

Well, it's rant time-
You know we went to the Globetrotters game on Saturday, and that was the day I had my open circle and my red lingerie. Afterwards we went out for some beers, but I only had one drink while hubs had a beer at the game and several strong beers and a whiskey drink afterwards. No red lingerie and we both fell asleep downstairs on the couches. Well, Sunday, I had my blinking smiley and since we woke up late for church, I figured I'd put on the lingerie and we'd chill out in bed. Well, he was up making coffee and doing whatever-but feeling miserable from drinking the night before. He said 'Tonight we'll have a party.' That's when I changed clothes and went to the bar to watch the Ravens. Well of course, the Cowboys game was on last night and that is his team (which means more drinking) so I don't even know when he went to bed, but we did not have a party and he woke me up at 2:45a to go pee, and I ended up half-sleeping downstairs. And now today is my solid smiley and I don't feel like having a party. He doesn't understand that there are a few good days to have a party or else we're not going to have a baby, and it's very frustrating. Then I think, if he's going to be drinking so much after I go to sleep, maybe I don't even want to have a baby because he'd be getting drunk watching the Cowboys and I'm watching the baby. BUTTTTTT...I want a baby. If we don't have a party today or tomorrow, I'm not testing in January. /end rant.

ERose thinking of you hoping its nothing to worry about.. :hugs:

Terri.. I'm sorry your hubby doesn't seem to get it.. If it makes you feel better.. My SO is a WOMAN an still doesn't get it.. I can more or less understand not being in the mood to "party" (love that by the way) But I be damned I'll have some beautiful dark OPK's and she wont feel like doing AI.. It's like wow seriously it takes all of a min to shoot those little guys in the direction they need to go then I just lay there :wacko:

They can be so frustrating. :hugs: hang in there..

Well, it's rant time-
You know we went to the Globetrotters game on Saturday, and that was the day I had my open circle and my red lingerie. Afterwards we went out for some beers, but I only had one drink while hubs had a beer at the game and several strong beers and a whiskey drink afterwards. No red lingerie and we both fell asleep downstairs on the couches. Well, Sunday, I had my blinking smiley and since we woke up late for church, I figured I'd put on the lingerie and we'd chill out in bed. Well, he was up making coffee and doing whatever-but feeling miserable from drinking the night before. He said 'Tonight we'll have a party.' That's when I changed clothes and went to the bar to watch the Ravens. Well of course, the Cowboys game was on last night and that is his team (which means more drinking) so I don't even know when he went to bed, but we did not have a party and he woke me up at 2:45a to go pee, and I ended up half-sleeping downstairs. And now today is my solid smiley and I don't feel like having a party. He doesn't understand that there are a few good days to have a party or else we're not going to have a baby, and it's very frustrating. Then I think, if he's going to be drinking so much after I go to sleep, maybe I don't even want to have a baby because he'd be getting drunk watching the Cowboys and I'm watching the baby. BUTTTTTT...I want a baby. If we don't have a party today or tomorrow, I'm not testing in January. /end rant.

Ack. Boys.
Well, I hope you set him straight on how this TTC thing works.
DH and I have problems like that sometimes, where he will SAY that he will be up for "some fun" tonight, and then he spends all night in front of the computer playing a game. When he finishes, he is then "too tired". Sometimes I bite my tounge so hard it bleeds, other times I really let him have it (and then feel bad later). I can be pushy, though, and those times I really regret what I say because it will come back to haunt me later.
I guess I just wanted to say that you are not alone in this frustration, and I hope you and DH can party soon!!

ERose-I agree with Charlie15. Several people have had early bleeding, so don't freak out too much. I'm still thinking and hoping the best for you, love.

Well, it's rant time-

Terri...men just don't get it honestly! Sometimes I swear they are clueless to the whole fertile window concept. When my husband sits up late and stays on the computer til the wee hours then stumbles into bed and acted like he was oh so tired, I'm like "oh no buddy" and I pester the hell outta him until be gives it! He has plenty of time for sleep after the deed is done! Lol. And hopefully once the baby gets here your hubby willl see that he can't stay up to drink AND be productive as a dad. Lol. Now get in there tonight and have a party!!!!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->