Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

Stupid FF puts my test date as a week from now, at 17dpo. I'm not going to wait that long! I have 48 points though

Do you have the VIP feature? I'm also 10DPO but can't see a testing date. I think I will test Saturday if no AF!

Nevermind I was reading it backwards. -_- they think my AF is due Thursday, and test date is a week later. (17DPO for me, too)

I made my mom sign up (although she's hitting menopause) and got 5 free days of free VIP. I highly dislike FF, even more so now that I'm using ovufriend

Hi ladies :). I keep feeling out for this month even though I'm only 3dpo:haha: I haven't had a dizzy spell and last time I was preggie I had them constantly by 1dpo Though I do have a constant weird "wiggly" feeling deep in my uterus and achy and also bbs started to get tender right after I ovulated which is new :shrug:
I guess only time will tell. It's hard waiting

OMG - almost tested but didn't because I missed the cup lol...... Guess that was a sign.

Good luck Tracdesi!!

Hi ladies :). I keep feeling out for this month even though I'm only 3dpo:haha: I haven't had a dizzy spell and last time I was preggie I had them constantly by 1dpo Though I do have a constant weird "wiggly" feeling deep in my uterus and achy and also bbs started to get tender right after I ovulated which is new :shrug:
I guess only time will tell. It's hard waiting

Don't count yourself out yet. You're still early. I swore I was out this month too, and I wasn't. I got my surprise OMG IS IT ACTUALLY THERE second line at 11dpo. I was only trying to get rid of the test so I could calm my nerves and move on to the next cycle, and ended up with a second line.

Brandi you're makin me wanna test tomorrow....

I have a bunch of wondfo strips...

Saw my regular doc today. He tested my thyroid, but other than that he says wait out one more cycle and if no af still then we will try progesterone and check some other hormone levels. Atleast I got some answers I guess.

Also I was bored and tried the baby morpher DS showed me. LOL

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 3
  • photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 3
poppy - :/ I guess. I'd be a little disappointed with that result. I'd figure you did enough waiting on your own already... but hey - if you're patient, that sounds ok. :)

I'd be pissed! HAHAHA

I have an appointment with my Maya Abdominal Therapy doctor on Tuesday, and I'm hoping that I get to tell her I'm pregnant, but if not I have lots of good data to show her.

biscuit, 11dpo was when I got my bfp on my FRER. Cheapies and dollar stores were all negative for me. I did a dollar store today and it was negative. FRER is dark as hell.

I do have on FRER, but I don't wanna blow it... :/

Are wondfo's comparable to the cheapies?

Wondfo`s are the cheapies. They were great for OPK`s, but I used all my Wondfo hpt`s by 8dpo and moved to dollar store ones, which are STILL giving me negative`s, even though my levels are over 200.

A dollar store test was negative the morning my FRER turned positive and it was positive with hcg levels of 16.

So I don't know what to think. This morning I took a dollar tree test. I looked at it from every angle. And I swear it was negative. Now I come home from work and I see a line. What the heck os going on?. It is a faint line and I think it has some pink. I know it is way past the indicated time but this has never hapened...
HELP!!!!!!

Well, I tell you what... I got a whole box of wondfo's, but I don't want to just beat my head against a wall. HAHAHA! :D

I never got a positive on the dollar store test either.

I also tried the morph thing LOL

Here's a boy
https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5t/b41371c39f07746c65588e8d08fe2d36/0/20957998/Baby-of-ronny-pic-jpg-and-jess-pic-jpg.jpeg

Here's a girl
https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5t/963be848e7c78faa2d675308d02a3350/0/20958009/Baby-of-ronny-pic-jpg-and-jess-pic-jpg.jpeg

And a third child
https://www.morphthing.com/showimage/5t/3e5bc72022b7c64e2af97370869254d4/0/20958018/Baby-of-ronny-pic-jpg-and-jess-pic-jpg.jpeg

Got my BFP today at 10dpo :)
Hope this is a sticky one!

Loads of baby dust all around!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly