image.jpg
^^DH's vitamins^^

FertilAid
MotilityBoost
Vitamin E
Selenium
L-Carnitine
Fish oil

Serrapeptase has supposedly been used by women to unblock Fallopian tubes.

Is not have points until I renew my yearly subscription lol.

thats interesting ... i think ill be crazy reasearching that for a couple of days.
do you have any symptoms for blocked tubes??? i had dd via c section so i feel maybe it could have screwed some thing up .

I do believe I am one good temp away from a triphasic chart...

I caved and tested yesterday on the day my period was due and it was negative. The witch has not got me yet though.

Congrats to all the ladies who have had their BFP so far! Lucky ladies!!

Did anyone have no appetite whatsoever leading up to their BFP? I'm around 10/11dpo and my appetite has been so low for the last week! Also usually my boobs are sore around now and they are fine so I'm hoping thats a good sign! x

thats interesting ... i think ill be crazy reasearching that for a couple of days.
do you have any symptoms for blocked tubes??? i had dd via c section so i feel maybe it could have screwed some thing up .

No symptoms =/

I had a HSG done on the 1st. But like I said before, I've been reading that it's possible for your tubes to "temporarily close" if you are experiencing extreme pain during a HSG. My first one (Feb 2013) wasn't painful just uncomfortable. This one flat out hurt, I almost cried, and the doctor would tell me to relax but kept doing what he was doing. Didn't even give me a chance. So there is a possibility that my tubes aren't even blocked.

View attachment 697409
^^DH's vitamins^^

FertilAid
MotilityBoost
Vitamin E
Selenium
L-Carnitine
Fish oil

It is, I used it to unblock my tubes.
My OB who did my LAP in January who diagnosed me with blocked tubes was shocked when I told her my tubes were open in October. I had an HSG done in August, just 1 1/2 months after using Serrapeptase.

No symptoms =/

I had a HSG done on the 1st. But like I said before, I've been reading that it's possible for your tubes to "temporarily close" if you are experiencing extreme pain during a HSG. My first one (Feb 2013) wasn't painful just uncomfortable. This one flat out hurt, I almost cried, and the doctor would tell me to relax but kept doing what he was doing. Didn't even give me a chance. So there is a possibility that my tubes aren't even blocked.

my sister went thru the SAME thing and got pregnant in that same year, so its possible .:hugs:

View attachment 697409
^^DH's vitamins^^

FertilAid
MotilityBoost
Vitamin E
Selenium
L-Carnitine
Fish oil

It is, I used it to unblock my tubes.
My OB who did my LAP in January who diagnosed me with blocked tubes was shocked when I told her my tubes were open in October. I had an HSG done in August, just 1 1/2 months after using Serrapeptase.

That has me REALLY excited!!!!!!! How much did you use????? The doctor is saying my left tube is stuck to itself so idk if it'll help.

No symptoms =/

my sister went thru the SAME thing and got pregnant in that same year, so its possible .:hugs:
I had a HSG back in Feb and my right tube was blocked then (left tube fine) and she unblocked it. It's why I strongly believe they aren't BOTH blocked!

Oooo can I join please!? What date do you need??? My AF?? 25th Nov xx

Might test 20th! Thinking this might be too soon?

BFP at 10 DPO!
I have not been on here to update in days because I have been sick with a kidney infection. It happened at a REALLY wierd time and has not yet been confirmed with blood test but I went to see the doctor. Info to follow...

BFP at 10 DPO!
I have not been on here to update in days because I have been sick with a kidney infection. It happened at a REALLY wierd time and has not yet been confirmed with blood test but I went to see the doctor. Info to follow...

Congrats! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

BFP at 10 DPO!

CONGRATS!!! Now you're making me want to test.... :/

BFP at 10 DPO!
Congratulations!

Congrats LAdies! Have a Happy 9 months Sailor Girl & Boobs! :)

Biscuit: That chart reads BFP very loudly to me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->