• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I admit I got the rush lol. Feb is when we decided we might do IVF to lol.

Jrepp that sounds great that you are going for testing now! Hopefully they can get to the bottom of it.

Hahaha! I dont blame you DSemcho! Sort of wishing I had myself! :p

AFM: Funny thing just happened. Hubby is freezing in the house right now because it is very cold outside. I am BURNING up! He doesn't understand why I am so hot. I told him that my BBT temps were up. Still didn't understand, so I had him take him current temp and I took mine. He's sitting at 97.8, I'm sitting at 99.0

Now he understands XD

Hopefully they stay high! Tomorrow is the day before my period so I could totally see a giant dip tomorrow, but hopefully, if it doesn't then I might be getting a BFP soon. I hope!

AFM: Funny thing just happened. Hubby is freezing in the house right now because it is very cold outside. I am BURNING up! He doesn't understand why I am so hot. I told him that my BBT temps were up. Still didn't understand, so I had him take him current temp and I took mine. He's sitting at 97.8, I'm sitting at 99.0

Now he understands XD

Hopefully they stay high! Tomorrow is the day before my period so I could totally see a giant dip tomorrow, but hopefully, if it doesn't then I might be getting a BFP soon. I hope!

Come on twinsie!!!! :dust:

Now he understands XD

Test!!

Now he understands XD

Test!!

I shall tomorrow!

Been BFN so far. But only 10DPO today. 11 DPO tomorrow of 12 day LP.

Got message from OB saying my beta HCG was 87! So its official. If only took three different HPT and a positive Beta to convince me it's real! YAH!!!! Stay put baby!!!

I had one test left so I thought I may as well and use it this morning before our doctor's appointment to see if there was any progression. I'd say there is!! The second line came up in line 15 seconds. :happydance:

Attachments

• bfpNov25-26.jpg
    bfpNov25-26.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 39
Yay Denyse!!

I went to the doctor today, and she swabbed my cervix and there was quite a bit of orange/red on it. Then when she swabbed again there was nothing. And she said she didn't see anything abnormal in my vagina or with my cervix, so either I'm pregnant or AF is coming! She said that maybe the pain I had Sunday night was just from my cervix experiencing the "trauma" that is my husband's penis lol.

UGH. I'm feeling really neurotic today! Still BFN at 11 DPO, AF is due tomorrow (or possibly Thursday) Absolutely 0 signs of AF. Several signs of Preg though and my temps are still high (which, they plummeted at this DPO last cycle). And I just have a gut feeling that I can't shake.

I might go grab a FRER at lunch today. Still debating it. :shrug: I just wish I knew one way or the other. Because I know that just because I have - tests, doesn't mean I am not pregnant and just because I haven't seen AF doesn't mean that I am.

Blah. I'm just gonna stick my nose into my work today and try to get through it as well as I can...

I'm right along with you Bee.... AF is due Thurs/Fri and I have this weird feeling I might be to... I've even been wanting to make out a birthing plan o_O But I'm trying to ignore it as much as possible. Maybe this is good signs for both of us?? :D

I'm right along with you Bee.... AF is due Thurs/Fri and I have this weird feeling I might be to... I've even been wanting to make out a birthing plan o_O But I'm trying to ignore it as much as possible. Maybe this is good signs for both of us?? :D
I hope so! (lol I already know my birth plan for the most part)

Today is yoga day, so hopefully that'll help calm me down a bit...

They don't have any yoga classes here =/ They used to, but they were always full. The only thing I have decided is no epidural, and I want the placenta to naturally fall out o_O

Whats the other option?

Have any of you tried natural progesterone cream?

Happy to report that my doctor confirmed my pregnancy today. EDD is August 7, 2014 :happydance:

We go back to see him when I'm 12-14 weeks for our first scan and blood work. So excited!

Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies still waiting to test. :dust:

Blah. 11/12 dpo today and BFN. No symptoms whatsoever. No PreAF symptoms and zero preg. AF due in 2 or 3 days. I really hate the TWW. I wish it was like in the Sims, as soon as you conceive you hear lullaby music lol

Witch got me this morning, so I'm out.
Congratulations to all the new BFPs and sorry to those AF got

Jrepp alot of times after birth they give u a needle in the leg that helps the placenta detach and be delivered quicker, ensures less chance of infection from retained tissue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->