Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

I'm out. AF rocked up four days early :(. See some of you in December and congrats to you lucky ones xxx

Happy to report that my doctor confirmed my pregnancy today. EDD is August 7, 2014 :happydance:

We go back to see him when I'm 12-14 weeks for our first scan and blood work. So excited!

Good luck to all of you wonderful ladies still waiting to test. :dust:

Yah! Congrats Denyse!!!:happydance:

12 DPO, BFN

Pretty sure AF is gonna get me! Spotting and crampy this morning. 12 day luteal phase, so AF is due today or possibly tomorrow. I think I'm out, but I'll let you ladies know for sure when I am.

12 DPO, BFN

Pretty sure AF is gonna get me! Spotting and crampy this morning. 12 day luteal phase, so AF is due today or possibly tomorrow. I think I'm out, but I'll let you ladies know for sure when I am.

I am still keeping everything crossed that she doesn't show. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. If not this month, next month for sure!!! :hugs:

Happy to report that my doctor confirmed my pregnancy today. EDD is August 7, 2014 :happydance:

We go back to see him when I'm 12-14 weeks for our first scan and blood work. So excited!

Thank you :) We are pretty excited!!

I had some spotting on and off the past few days but nothing so far today. Lots of nausea though and cramping/pressure near my uterus. Things are developing in there! :)

12 DPO, BFN

I am still keeping everything crossed that she doesn't show. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. If not this month, next month for sure!!! :hugs:

Thanks Denyse! As i said in our group, I'm amazingly zen about it despite the fact that I thought this was our month. I'll keep watching ym temps and such the next few days to confirm AF. They're still much higher than they should be, but they are on a decline which suggests AF. But i do know that you had some spotting before your BFP.

I think I'm gonna punch my husband when I get home from work. He knows about the spotting, and I just told him the earliest I can test would possibly be Tuesday and he went "So?".... And then he told me I shouldn't even take one, and I said well I have to on Thanksgiving or my Birthday (28th or 29th) and he said "No, you don't. We didn't even do anything this cycle or even have sex that much." And I was like so what are you saying? He goes, "YOU. ARE. NOT. PREGNANT."....

What a jerk!! I hope he's being less doughy now.

Me too, I've always O'd between cd 17-19, this cycle is the first that I've o'd on CD 13 or 14
I went to the doctor and asked if I could have fsh tested cause I'm CD1 today and he said no and said I "just need to relax".
I've been crying all day and just feel like these male doctors really have no idea, he says I'm too anxious, well here's a thought, why not order the test, it takes two seconds, and maybe I wont feel so anxious? or instead I should just "relax" and wait to see if I have a problem or not.
?

Then find a female doc?

Thanks for the tip- I have tried there aren't too many to start with and I called the females none are taking new patients.

Keep trying every few weeks- people are dying all the time!

Omg that's hilarious!!

Yay Denyse!!

I went to the doctor today, and she swabbed my cervix and there was quite a bit of orange/red on it. Then when she swabbed again there was nothing. And she said she didn't see anything abnormal in my vagina or with my cervix, so either I'm pregnant or AF is coming! She said that maybe the pain I had Sunday night was just from my cervix experiencing the "trauma" that is my husband's penis lol.

I'm sorry! Those damn penises can be quite brutal sometimes

12 DPO, BFN

I hope you aren't out!

Thank you :) We are pretty excited!!

I had some spotting on and off the past few days but nothing so far today. Lots of nausea though and cramping/pressure near my uterus. Things are developing in there! :)

Did you call the dr at all? I would be worried about the spotting.

AFM: waiting for the doctor to call for my follow up and re appointment, but found some interesting things on gluten intolerance and progesterone deficiency/hormonal imbalance. I've been gluten intolerant for 8 years now. I'm going to ask the dr about progesterone.

I think I'm gonna punch my husband when I get home from work. He knows about the spotting, and I just told him the earliest I can test would possibly be Tuesday and he went "So?".... And then he told me I shouldn't even take one, and I said well I have to on Thanksgiving or my Birthday (28th or 29th) and he said "No, you don't. We didn't even do anything this cycle or even have sex that much." And I was like so what are you saying? He goes, "YOU. ARE. NOT. PREGNANT."....

What a jerk!! I hope he's being less doughy now.

Yay Denyse!!

I went to the doctor today, and she swabbed my cervix and there was quite a bit of orange/red on it. Then when she swabbed again there was nothing. And she said she didn't see anything abnormal in my vagina or with my cervix, so either I'm pregnant or AF is coming! She said that maybe the pain I had Sunday night was just from my cervix experiencing the "trauma" that is my husband's penis lol.

I'm sorry! Those damn penises can be quite brutal sometimes

Omg that made me almost spit out my piece of steak I was eating lololol. And yes he's being a little bit more better since I went to the doctor and she said the spotting is either I'm definitely pregnant or early AF spotting.

Whats the other option?

Have any of you tried natural progesterone cream?

Did your RE recommend progesterone cream? I just finished a clinical research paper for Grad school about reproductive technology and what I discovered about progest., is that 8% suppositories and gels are used during luteal phase to build lining to sustain atachment if your levels are low, and Creams are used more often in menopausal situation. But I am sure creams are used in the latter as well. I also learned that it can cause weird symptoms. Has your DH been tested thus far?

I haven't seen the re yet, they are going to try to get me in before the end of the year so it's covered by insurance.

My husband has not been tested yet. I am able to get pregnant (2 miscarriages prove it), just not able to stay that way, so everyone is thinking that the problem lies with me not him.

Feeling nauseous tonight (10:30pm)… I know it's not from being hungry cause I ate at 7pm.. =/

AF found me today. :cry: So sorry to hear those that also got visited by the witch. :hugs: Congrats to those that got :bfp:! Have a wonderful pregnancy.

I think for next month I want to try and hold out for testing on Christmas Eve. I may be able to test sooner, but going to try holding out. :haha: It'll depend on when I o, but testing time should fall around Christmas or a few days before possibly. If bfp, I think it would be fun to put the test in DH's stocking and let him find it. :winkwink:

Im really depressed right now. My doctors assistant jut called ans confirmed that the re wont be able to see me until february and she said to hold off on the progesterone until after ive seen the re.

All I want is to give my husband a family and I feel like such a failure and broken because I cant seem to keep a baby in. I could potentially jave 2-3 more miscarriages before seeing the re and its difficult because I feel like it could all be fixed with a simple hormonal supplement.

Having a weird feeling... Wondering if anyone else has had it before.. So I had a hard dull throb on the right side,and now that part of me internally feels cold but like through the front to the back, with a now slight stab in my lower back...

Having a weird feeling... Wondering if anyone else has had it before.. So I had a hard dull throb on the right side,and now that part of me internally feels cold but like through the front to the back, with a now slight stab in my lower back...

That does sound odd, can't say I've ever experienced or heard of it!

Well AF Arrived and I'm out again.

Woke up in the middle of the night feeling sore....took a tablet and tried to sleep agagin...but half an hour later it hit so so bad. I got up and went into the bathroom, feeling like I was about to vomit. And then lay on the bathroom floor moaning and crying. Tried not to wake DH up...but as time went on it got unbearable. Went back to wake DH up just as it hit it's peak. I've never ever ever had it like I had last night. I was screaming for about an hour. It wasn't the waves of contractions I normally get with AF....it was constant unbearable pain. My insides felt as hard as a rock and I actually really thought it would kill me! It was so so terrible.

DH was asking what to do, he said we need to get to the hospital, but I couldn't be touched or moved, just kept screaming. He called a nurse on call number and all the poor nurse could hear was screams and they said to get to the hospital

of course by the time I went to the stupid hospital the pain killers were kicking in and it was just down to the contractions again.....They took a few tests, including a pregnancy test...but...duh....negative.

and three hours later they sent me home.

....so the bottom line...the witch got me and I'm out. And tired of being a woman!!

Could the pain have been gas or constipation? When I get REALLY bad gas cramps, I have to curl up in the fetal position and take a pain pill to help.. It's really bad. I'm crying when it happens and all.

I haven't seen the re yet, they are going to try to get me in before the end of the year so it's covered by insurance.

My husband has not been tested yet. I am able to get pregnant (2 miscarriages prove it), just not able to stay that way, so everyone is thinking that the problem lies with me not him.

Jrepp... my heart is breaking for you :(. So sorry you have to go through this. Is there another RE in your town you could possible see sooner? I am surprised that your OB didn't refer you sooner. PLEASE don't put this all on your shoulders. Especially since you don't know what's causing the problem yet. There are so many intricacies that go into reproduction, and it can be ANYTHING, including DH. When my DH got his semen results back, his ego was a bit bruised, but it did help shed some light as to what was causing the issue for us because all of my blood work and test came back fine. Just because fertilization takes place doesn't mean that all is well necessarily with DH. When you do get in to see the RE, both of you and your DH will be tested and you will get to the bottom of this. But your going to drive yourself crazy with guilt and anxiety if you assume all of the responsibility. See if you can get in for at least a consult with a different RE to get the ball rolling. If you get a chance take a glance at these articles for a little more in site. Feel better hun!:hugs:

https://www.healthline.com/health-b...sperm-morphology-and-recurrent-pregnancy-loss

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10335472

https://obgyn.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=200

Tested with a FRER this AM and it was a BFN…. But while cleaning I accidentally pricked my finger with a needle and decided to do an IC with the whole blood technique (but I accidentally put a little to much water)… Has anyone ever used that method and been accurate because I got this.

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/8b08d603-64f5-4609-b943-fcbf2cd9e60d_zps88868f46.jpg

Slightly darker IRL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->