• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hoping in November - 148 testers so far, 31 BFP, 4 angel babies

SOOOOO ladies! I have some VERY exciting news fo you all!!!! :happydance::happydance:
I held my urine for 3 hours right now and I went and bought a test at our pharmacy (i work in a hospital) it was a one-step pregnancy test brand (says compare to E.P.T) and right away it became POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! i am doing a happy dance right now! :happydance::happydance: i have a BFP on 9dpo!!!! wow! i am in shock! i have a strong urge to pick up the phone and call DH and tell him but i want to make it special and will tell him today evening in person! OMG so excited! Baby dust to all of you that are testing! I had SOOOO many symptoms that I thought i was going crazy! if anyone wants I can post on here :) Im sending baby dust to all of you! this is our first month TTC and I am very excited that its all happened so fast!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
SOOOOO ladies! I have some VERY exciting news fo you all!!!! :happydance::happydance:
I held my urine for 3 hours right now and I went and bought a test at our pharmacy (i work in a hospital) it was a one-step pregnancy test brand (says compare to E.P.T) and right away it became POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! i am doing a happy dance right now! :happydance::happydance: i have a BFP on 9dpo!!!! wow! i am in shock! i have a strong urge to pick up the phone and call DH and tell him but i want to make it special and will tell him today evening in person! OMG so excited! Baby dust to all of you that are testing! I had SOOOO many symptoms that I thought i was going crazy! if anyone wants I can post on here :) Im sending baby dust to all of you! this is our first month TTC and I am very excited that its all happened so fast!

omg! Congrats! :happydance: This is month #2 for me and I'm hoping for my BFP

Congrats trying4girl2! I got my :bfp: yesterday, which was either 9DPO or 11DPO depending on which chart you look at. So we should be due close to the same day! Amazing that it only took you one month! I have been getting faint lines since Friday, which is ridiculously early. I am starting to think my levels are through the roof and there is more than one in there... Oh boy... We shall see. YAH!! Congrats again!!!

Thank you guys!!!! this is so exciting! it still hasnt even settled in me yet! and still in disbilife at the moment! :happydance:
thanks Bee Bee! I hope you get your bfp soon! Baby dust to you!!!
glbaby! congrats to you too!!! per my tracker i am due aug 7th 2014! OMG still not sinking in yet! lol im so glad I have you guys on here... cause I am soooo wanting to tell someone already lol I am amazed that it took me only one month as well.. and since we are trying for a girl this time ( i already have 2 boys) we didnt bd as much and i thought our chances were slim this month. also the last time we bd was a day before Ovulation so i didnt know if it would work or not. OMG a :baby: is being formed RIGHT NOW! lol (still trying to make it sink in) but it does explain all my symptoms now... i had WAY too many....

Congrats!!!! :happydance:

Congrats glbaby and trying4girl, awesome news! :happydance: Please do share your early symptoms so I can compare mine! :winkwink:

Ok trying4girl... we are definitely gonna have to be buddies because we have WAY too much in common 1) My due date is also August 7th. 2)You have 2 boys and trying for a girl, and I have 3 girls trying for a boy. 3) My husband and I are both originally from Missouri (Kansas City), but live in Cali now. You look to be about 15+ years younger than me, which is probably why it only took you a month to get pregnant (that happened to me with my first at 27) but that doesn't matter, Lol. Now I face a whole new set of risks with my "advanced maternal age!" Why don't they just say, "yeah... you're too old honey!" HA ;) Anywhoo, YAH US! Let the adventure begin!!!

Congrats to you too Denyse! Looks like you, me and trying4girl are all due August 7th! My youngest daughter was born August 5th, so hopefully I will be a few weeks early again like my first three babies. No sharing of birthdays amongst siblings unless your twins! Can you imagine the chaos! haha!!! Summer is an absolutely horrible time to be pregnant. At least it was for me. But at this point, beggars can't be choosers, right!
:dust:

Congrats to you too Denyse! Looks like you, me and trying4girl are all due August 7th! My youngest daughter was born August 5th, so hopefully I will be a few weeks early again like my first three babies. No sharing of birthdays amongst siblings unless your twins! Can you imagine the chaos! haha!!! Summer is an absolutely horrible time to be pregnant. At least it was for me. But at this point, beggars can't be choosers, right!

I'm excited about having a baby in the summertime...our son was born in January (he was due at the end of December). Plus if our due date is accurate, it would be 2 days before our 7th wedding anniversary :)

Ladies of August 2014 babas

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2067579-due-august-2014-open-anyone-12.html

Can someone walk me though how to add the tickers to the signature panel? I copy the URL into the edit signature panel, but when I hit preview, I don't see them. Just a bunch of letters and what not. What am I missing here?

It doesn't take HTML codes only BB codes

Ok, cool. I will try it again. Also, I clicked on the chinese gender link you posted and it said "boy." The one I checked last night on countdown said "girl." With my three girls, the prediction was right for the first two but wrong for the third on countdown. Gonna check the chart you posted to compare. I wonder if it really does work???

I'm hoping for my BFP so I can have an August baby as well! My birthday is in August (the 19th) and would love to have that as my gift next year! hehehe

Well, im back from the doctor and more misserable than when I left the house. I still have no internet access besides my phone and the internet company wants to charge me $85 to come look at the wires.

As far as my appointment went, the doctor came in tears and appologized for my miscarriage. She said if she thought I was going to miscarry she would have done tests to see why. The hospital contracted a reproductivr endocrinologist once a week, and she fought to get me a spot. She wants me to go now instead of waiting 6 months and countless more miscarriages. Im a nervoys wreck. I never dreamed it would be this difficult to get pregnant. The silver lining is that she said the problem isnt in getting pregnant but sustaining the pregnancy until it can sustain itself.

So sorry for your loss jrepp! I'm sure that you must be devastated. I can't even imagine. Great news that you can see the RE sooner rather than later. Don't give up and best of luck to you!

Aww Jrepp Hunny :( *hugs*

I got one oft hose fertility readings done by Cheri22.

They are showing me a little boy and they relate him to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing me someone who I always going to see exactly what is needed and then takes care of it. He is the type that is always going to be honorable. The type that is always going to ensure that he understands what is needed of him and he is always going to pull through. I am seeing him always looking for what he can do to make better, and always very logical in his approach of things. Often using common sense with things, that people seem to forget, and coming up with ideas that make it a lot easier, faster and better than how it was being done previous.

I am seeing him with his hair a bit more on the fine side, and seems to start to go bald in his 20s. They are showing him to always have a slender build, and wears clothes that are a bit more 'dressy casual".

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him working in engineering.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have two boys of their own

Aww Jrepp Hunny :( *hugs*

I got one oft hose fertility readings done by Cheri22.

They are showing me a little boy and they relate him to FEB so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

They are showing me someone who I always going to see exactly what is needed and then takes care of it. He is the type that is always going to be honorable. The type that is always going to ensure that he understands what is needed of him and he is always going to pull through. I am seeing him always looking for what he can do to make better, and always very logical in his approach of things. Often using common sense with things, that people seem to forget, and coming up with ideas that make it a lot easier, faster and better than how it was being done previous.

I am seeing him with his hair a bit more on the fine side, and seems to start to go bald in his 20s. They are showing him to always have a slender build, and wears clothes that are a bit more 'dressy casual".

When it comes to career paths, they are showing him working in engineering.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 28. They will have two boys of their own

Nice read! Feb isn't too far off! Hope thats your conceive month!

I have one waiting from her too! XD;; Been waiting patiently for it. A bunch of my TTC buddies did too but they all got them rushed, not me though! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->