hoping someone can help me! ** UPDATED - PHOTO'S PG2**

very interesting! both my parents were auburn haired with green eyes- I'm dark brown with green eyes. my partners mother is naturally brown haired and green eyed, his dad is dark with dark eyes- OH has very dark brown hair and green eyes.
My DD is dark brown haired with dark green eyes
My DS is Pure blonde with BRIGHT blue eyes!
How's that work!

Joshua is a blue-eyed red head, as is his dad.
The word you're looking for is Titian. My hair's darker now thanks to hair dye but thats my natural colour. This is me around age 14/15 (its not the best though so I hope you can see it)
https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/the_undertaker2005/Me11_zpse52ccb4a.jpg

Joshua is a blue-eyed red head, as is his dad.
The word you're looking for is Titian. My hair's darker now thanks to hair dye but thats my natural colour. This is me around age 14/15 (its not the best though so I hope you can see it)
https://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/the_undertaker2005/Me11_zpse52ccb4a.jpg

Titian rings a bell! thank you!!

I had no idea it was unusual to have different colours in your hair! Mine overall is kind of dark blonde/a bit gingery but if you look at individual hairs some are jet black, others white blonde, brown or true red. I suppose your overall hair colour depends on what percentage of each you have?

I've given up trying to understand the genetics behind eye and hair colour. I don't even know why they teach it us in school - you learn this is recessive to this, you can't get this if your parents are that... but it's so over simplified that it's useless because as a PP said, different characteristics are linked to others and it's about where things are. I give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->