Hoping this is it!

nickielg

Reaction score
So long story short (or try to anyways). DH & I went on vacation from the 3rd-9th of this month. We DTD almost every night with the exception of 2 nights. I had some weird spotting that I initially thought could be IB.

I tested about a week after & nada. Tested just beginning last Sunday, and very very very faint positive. I've kept testing & sooo slowly its becoming a tad darker but still very very faint positive. (I'm talking needs tweaked, and head turning lol).

Today, I noticed I was hungry, while I was eating. Like I couldn't get full. Then I was standing there at work, and all of a sudden it felt like someone put rocks in my boobs. That lasted about an 2 hours, as well as some pain in the sides near my armpits, like I just went to the gym.

I also felt like something had dripped down my leg (sorry TMI) a couple hours later, and when I got home, nada. I feel extremely wet as well.

As well as I have had a sinus infection for like a week now that makes my teeth hurt.

Should I take these as good signs? And should I try to test again tomorrow? I used a FRER on Wednesday & got a very thin line.

Thanks ladies!

well a line is a line is what they say! at 8 dpo, my lines were faint but i didnt need to squint. i did question whether it counted or not as it was sooo early and unexpected... didnt expect a silly decision to use up my old tests to actually show a positive! my lines did get darker every day. hope everything works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->