Hoping this really works

jane23

Mum & pregnant
Reaction score
Well ladies im 1DPO which i defo know as i was some much in pain yesterday from about 1pm.
I ovulated a day late so my tickers 1day wrong...lol
So we had :sex: every other night after AF and as it got closer to ovulation we :sex: on 26th 28th morning and evening and again 29th morning DH went away for 2night sat & sun and was bk last night so we had :sex: again and after i sayed laying down and must of went to sleep so never woke up til 4am so the sperm had a good chance of getting there :haha: (tmi) sorry fingers crossed.
Could some one tell should i :sex: again 2night??

This month im REALLY going to try and hold to test as late as possible like 10dpo coz normally i test from 7dpo lol..
So is anyone else 1DPO ?? who's with me xx

Come people where are you all...lol x

i hope you get it this month. you have done enough :sex::sex::sex:so hopefully it as worked

i hope you get it this month. you have done enough :sex::sex::sex:so hopefully it as worked

Hello hows you? sorry i didn't get bk 2your last message i will write in a sec...
Lol i just wanted to make sure...if it doesn't happen then i dont know what to do nexted :(
But ill think positive for now :) xx

i was really possitive when i got a possitive opk on the 23rd then i got another possitive on an other brand about 4-5days later:dohh: but it wasnt as dark as the 23rd one. i really havent got a clue:growlmad::growlmad:

I would just keep having :sex: in case if you can x

Had my first :witch: Sat 15th May, three months after stopping BC, so anticipated my OV this weekend 29/30th May? As it's our first time we :sex: Friday Night 28th, Saturday Night 29th, Sunday Morning and Monday Night - never had so much :sex: in all my life!!!

Did feel a little unusuall Sunday Night and just could not et motivated yesterday, :sleep: most of the day - is that usual?

Now I'm just hoping that :spermy: was successfull - oh the anticipation . . . .
:bunny:

Had my first :witch: Sat 15th May, three months after stopping BC, so anticipated my OV this weekend 29/30th May? As it's our first time we :sex: Friday Night 28th, Saturday Night 29th, Sunday Morning and Monday Night - never had so much :sex: in all my life!!!

Did feel a little unusuall Sunday Night and just could not et motivated yesterday, :sleep: most of the day - is that usual?

Now I'm just hoping that :spermy: was successfull - oh the anticipation . . . .
:bunny:

Lol i know what you about :sex: seem like it gets more and more around ovulation well for me it does..:haha:
I dont think you can start feeling anythink just yet but everyone's different you never know!!!
Good luck hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->