Hoping to Beat the Odds - Kicking Bad Luck's Butt!

duckytwins

3 boys and 3 angels
Reaction score
hi everyone! i'm having a hell of a week, month, year, and i want to beat the odds with a big fat positive by the end of crappy 2011! anyone want to kick bad luck's butt with me??

Count me in! I'm hoping for my BFP too - on 2nd round of clomid so everything crossed!!

Good luck!!!

xx

hi bumblebee! welcome! come in anytime to scream, rant, vent, cry, anything you'd like! crossables crossed for you for a :bfp: soon! clomid can do some great things! (i got twins after one round!)

:hugs: and :dust:

OMG! Twins would be very hard work - but brilliant!!

Congrats!! Are you taking clomid again?

I'm having a positive month so far, but its still early days!! :haha:

Are you 3DPO as your ticker says?

I've only just finished clomid for this month so hoping for positive OPK in the next week!

xs

yes, they are a handful, but so much fun! i wouldn't trade it for the world!! i'm not on clomid this time. i was put on it for the one cycle after we had two losses in a row.

i just got my crosshairs on my chart today, so i think i am 3dpo! how excited that you are ovulating! i can't wait to hear about your positive opk! please please please keep me updated!!

yes, they are a handful, but so much fun! i wouldn't trade it for the world!! i'm not on clomid this time. i was put on it for the one cycle after we had two losses in a row.

i just got my crosshairs on my chart today, so i think i am 3dpo! how excited that you are ovulating! i can't wait to hear about your positive opk! please please please keep me updated!!

Not too long to wait for your test date - how long are you going to wait?

Hoping to have a positive in about a weeks time (like last time), so i'll start testing tomorrow (!!!) :haha: and hope that it doesnt take too long!!

Good luck! Come back here and tell me your symptoms as they happen!!!

x

i'm going to wait until at least 14 dpo. that will put me at october 3.

right now, i don't really have any sypmtoms, but that might be because i'm so caught up in the masses i found under my arm :(

maybe a little indigestion?

crossables crossed for you!!

Thanks!

Hope you're doing ok??

Nothing to report for me, hoping clomid will do it's magic in the next week.

X

HEy Ducky I found your post, I think we are the same dpo. So you were on Clomid with your twins, and your going natural this time? FX'd for you!! I'm not really hopeful this month as husband and I were taking a clomid break. Three cycles at 50, with the first being a m/c and no luck since. I'm not being monitored by my doc so I just decided to take a break and relax this month. We didnt even bd on oday because I've been sick. but we got a couple days in around that day. Its so weird how ttc consumes your life before you know it, and then its no longer MOnday its CD21 lol. I needed this month off though, I can only take failure so many months in a row. PLus clomid makes me a little moody, not bad, just lots of headaches. I'm eager for next cycle to start so I can give clomid another go. Going to do 100mg next month woohoo for side effects lol

Any symptoms yet Ducky? Have you resisted the urge to test yet!!??

I'm having the odd cramps on and off but no positive OPK yet so hoping it'll be sometime this week!!

x

HEy Ducky I found your post, I think we are the same dpo. So you were on Clomid with your twins, and your going natural this time? FX'd for you!! I'm not really hopeful this month as husband and I were taking a clomid break. Three cycles at 50, with the first being a m/c and no luck since. I'm not being monitored by my doc so I just decided to take a break and relax this month. We didnt even bd on oday because I've been sick. but we got a couple days in around that day. Its so weird how ttc consumes your life before you know it, and then its no longer MOnday its CD21 lol. I needed this month off though, I can only take failure so many months in a row. PLus clomid makes me a little moody, not bad, just lots of headaches. I'm eager for next cycle to start so I can give clomid another go. Going to do 100mg next month woohoo for side effects lol

good for you! here's what happened when we were ttc the boys. we tried for a few months then had a mc in august and another one in december. my dr put me on clomid to see if we could stop the mcs. we went on vacation in january and little did we know, we came back pregnant... and even littler did we know, we came back pregnant with twins! i totally think stress is a negative factor. but it's a vicious cycle, you stress out over ttc, then you can't so you stress out, but ttc stresses you out.. it never seems to end.

i am charting this time around, but no drugs unless or until something happens where we can't conceive after months of trying. i'll be 34 in november, so i'm not getting any younger and it won't get any easier.

sorry to hear about the side effects. to be honest, i was only on it for one cycle, so i can't remember how it made me feel. my crossables are totally crossed for you! sending relaxation vibes and :dust: to you!

Any symptoms yet Ducky? Have you resisted the urge to test yet!!??

I'm having the odd cramps on and off but no positive OPK yet so hoping it'll be sometime this week!!

x

nope, not really anything yet. maybe i'm a little gassier than normal, but that's pretty much it. definitely cranky! lol

haven't tested yet. i hate to see the :bfn: so i'll wait to see if af shows first, if not, i'll test. it will take a lot (a LOT) of willpower, but i just can't handle any added stress!

crossables crossed for you too! i hope you get that + opk soon!

well I tested today 8dpo, just for the heck of it. BFN blahhh why do I test so early, I swear I have no control.

awww :hugs:... i don't think i could handle a bfn right now, so i won't be testing until next week sometime...

You're very good to hold off!!

Let me know how you get on.

I'm still waiting for my positive opk and on cd17 today, so who knows what mg body is doing!!!!

X

omg! omg! omg! i got it!! i got my :bfp:!!!

ditopie, when will you test again?

bumble, crossables crossed for your + opk!

CONGRATS DUCKY SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

af showed way early, so nothing I'm already day 7 of new cycle.

awww, sweetie, i'm sorry she got you :( :(

crossables crossed for this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back