Hoping to try, not so sure if my body agrees?

Emsabub

Reaction score
Hi all ☺ I had my little girl back in September and at my 6 week PP appointment, they gave me rigevidon. I took it for all of two weeks and it was constant bleeding so I stopped it and decided I'd prefer to get my own cycle back (I hated the synthetic hormones..)
I've not had anything since and it's been about 8 weeks now. I've taken a PT and it came back negative, that was about 2 weeks ago. My weight is quite high for me, I'm not sure if that's a reason. But I feel weirdly funny about not having anything start yet. We were hoping to try for a 2nd so I could get the baby years over & done with a small age gap but there's no point if I don't know where I stand with my cycle! Anybody have any experience?

Thank you 😊

Are you breastfeeding? In my experience both times I didn't get my cycles back until 8 months PP and even then had irregular cycles until weaning (still having irregular cycles with DD because I'm still breastfeeding her). Aside from that I can't think of any reason why AF hasn't shown for you since 8 weeks if you stopped synthetic hormones. You may just have to wait on your body to decide that it's ready to ovulate again. Best of luck, I hope AF doesn't keep you waiting much longer! :hugs:

Thank you! No it is a bit weird isn't it, I weight 15st 5 but don't really look it so my family say.. but they would! And my baba is on formula because she wouldn't latch properly 😔 Aaahh I don't know. This is so annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->