Hoping we make it one week (now 25 weeks!)

I'm honestly happy making it another week then another!!! I want to bitch and complain at 40 weeks!!!

Lol I said if I make it past 40 weeks thats the only way zach'd ever get lucky again haha. I'd very happy we're this far babes, 15 weeks and counting :p

yay for 25 weeks, you're doing well carley:happydance:

heres to another week and another and.....you get my drift :)

:hug:

Yay for 25 weeks!!! https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/happydance2.gif Bring on week 26!!!

Babe tell the cramps n the period pains to go away, it's not time yet. She's staying in there! I'll growl at the cramps for you. Sending you so much love chick xXx

Someone make the period pains go away, please? I'm quite sore :(

I would but I have no appetite :(

Stay positive hun, im sure everything will be alright...:hugs:

I've taken panadol done nothing :(

I'd take a bath but my daughter won't let me take a bath alone!

Hubby is at work! He will be home in 50mins? YAY!

Any update babes? I hope the pain went away *big hugs*

you ok babe? :hugs: With Katie I had these from 23 weeks; got the steroid shots at 24 weeks, then settled; then bang on 27 weeks I had a show, then 28 weeks admitted to hospital with blood and contractions which I had for 2 days straight, put on the drip fro the maximum allowed - 48 hours then kept in hospital till I had been settled for a week. Got home at 30 weeks, more blood loss at 33 weeks contractions started again, everything settled again and kept in 5 days. Then bang on 35 weeks a show and contractions again:dohh: My little lady came 5 days later at 35+5:happydance: so just to explain what I mean:blush: jjust because you have the pains doesnt mean they will do anything:hugs:

But I would say get it checked out hun if you're worried:hugs:

And Jasmine you have to stay in for at least another 10 weeks so your mum can take you home with her:cloud9:

Who's her text buddy? maybe they can pester her and find out if everything's ok:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->