Horace, Henry & Hugo?

Kymberlina

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So I have a son called Hugo already and due with non identical twins. Potentially could have a boy/girl or two girls in there but our top boy name is Henry. So I’m thinking two boys with the letter H we might need another H name and I like Horace but is it toooo out there?? Does it go with Hugo and Henry??
With girls names I’m stuck, top girls name is Zara - love it, second is Eliza but I’m not 100% sure on that

Any help would be appreciated - my hubby doesn’t really help and just says he doesn’t have time to look online etc but has a few hours for gaming but let’s not go there!!!

Thanks

Xxxxxxxxxxx

Hmmm well I’ll bite on this thread :)

I love the name Hugo. Not too common and not totally out there. I can see why you used it!

Henry is super common but still a nice name for both child and adult.

Now Horace is a little out there for my style. Everyone’s style is different though. I can see an adult man with the name and it does have the potential for “Ace” as a Knick name.

Here are a couple options for boy names with the letter H that o believe suit what I believe is your style:

Hector
Hale
Holden
Hannibal(some may make the connection to “Hannibal the cannibal” from silence of the lambs)
Horacio
Hayward
Hyde
Howell
Hewitt
Hadrian (hay-dree-an or Ha-dree-an)
Halden
Hamish
Hamund
Harmon
Hendrik
Hiram (hi-rem)

I could go on forever as I am quite drawn to H names for boys. (Unfortunately my last name starts with an h and it just doesn’t flow well enough to use for my children)

As for your girls names... this is trickier for me but here is a list:

Amara
Zora
Freya
Arabella
Lucia
Gemma
Vera
Amalia
Ophelia
Odessa
Cora

I’m not sure if the girls names are your style or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->