• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hormome Imbalance help!

BellaMarie

Reaction score
Hey

Quick question

A few years ago maybe like 5 or 4 years ago I had gotten a blood test and the doctor said i had a hormone imbalance where i had a higher level of testosterone. Well my question is 1: Is it still possible to get pregnant under these conditions and 2: If i were pregnant and took a pregnancy test could the imbalance affect the results and if so would it be just as hard to tell if i had bloodwork done

High Testosterone is often a symptom of PCOS. If that's the case you may have irregular cycles. Testosterone wouldn't mess with the results of you hpt though you either have hcg running through your veins because your preggers or not, each hormone is separate.

My hormone panel came back 3 years ago showing high testosterone. I was diagnosed with PCOS but not given any treatment. Finally found out we are pregnant in sept last year and 22 weeks through now. HPTs work fine I took loads after the first positive just to check :D

i had the same diagnosis and it was PCOS. we had been trying but my cycles were that irregular that i couldnt possibly not have treatment.

i was given tablets to increase my eostrogen production and was pregnant within 3 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->