Hormonal Mess :( :(

Nashysgirlxxx

Reaction score
Just want someone to talk to, 38 weeks today, fed up, want to cuddle my little man & been in tears all cos OH is at work til 9pm tonight and i'm on my own all day. 3rd baby but 11 year gap, someone tell me i'm not going mad :( :( xx :cry::cry::cry:

aww i'm sorry you're feeling so naff today but you're in the right place here for us ladies to pick you up!!
go get a nice bath and pop on some comfy clothes and go for a little fresh air, somewhere with a good bit of greenery, sit down on a bench or wall and breath in some lovely fresh air... then go home have a nice brew then come back on here ...you should feel a little better...

Hey, big hugs, you're not going mad, we all know our hormones are so confused during pregnancy.
I take it the other two are at school?
What about doing something that makes u smile...
Old photos maybe, write a journal of this pregnancy so far.

Smile :)

Hey, I'm 38 weeks today too :) Not long now till we can cuddle our babies! But every day they keep cooking is good for them. Doggy121 has some great advice - get yourself out of the house for a walk and (hopefully) some sun. Hope you're feeling a bit better soon.

Oooooo Hun dnt get upset ....if it helps u not on ur own, ur defo not going mad.....I'm 37+1 an I'm felling v hormonal and v fed up too ,have u got friends or family u could nip an c for a coffee ??? At the mo everything feels like the trueman show!!!! Lol .... sending u a very BIG :hugs:

Aww thanks everyone, think some fresh air may help, it's lovely and sunny, my girls and stepson are all at school, it's harder this week as my Dad who lives 3 doors away is on holiday for the week & i'm in a little village & don't drive so feeling a bit lonely :( xxx

Hey,

Did you get out for that walk earlier? :)

Heya, went for a little one to our little village store, then felt really tired and sore so went to bed for 3 hrs. Felt quite a bit better after that, became an Auntie again today so that perked me up a bit, just want my little man now :) x

I am fed up too. People keep asking me whether there is any sign of baby arriving and it makes me want to scream. I keep thinking I'm going to go all the way up to 12 days overdue and have to be induced. All my friends have had their babies now, but will mine arrive. Nope! I haven't got any sign whatsoever that baby will arrive. Had a sweep on Sunday but nothing happened except lost a teensy bit of my plug (which midwife says is normal after a sweep). Next one booked for tomorrow morning. My poor hubby didn't want to go off to work this morning and leave me here as I was being so miserable. It doesn't help that I feel like I have a touch of thrush too but doctor said that as baby is so close to coming and so low down, she doesn't recommend using the pessary but just using the external cream, with the result that I feel a bit itchy and worse, I just think I will end up having the baby and it will end up with thrush. Doctor and midwives have both said it's not a disaster if it picks up a bit of thrush and that it can easily be treated, but then I think baby's grandparents will visit and it will have thrush and they'll think that it is my fault that it has it, even though I cannot do anything about it :-(

Nashysgirl congratulations on becoming an Auntie again :)
I'm sure your little man will soon be out, must be lovely knowing he has a cousin so close in age to him.

Londonangel, sorry you not feeling good, am sure the doctors are just trying to do whats best but yes I appreciate it can't be easy knowing the LO may get it. Hope it clears soon. LO will come when ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->