Hormone level of 4489

AlyssaMc

Reaction score
I got blood work back today that read my hormone levels at 4489. Does anyone know roughly how far along I am? Or has had a similar level? I've had a scan but it just showed the sac. It's my first pregnancy and I'm just not sure what it all means

I got blood work back today that read my hormone levels at 4489. Does anyone know roughly how far along I am? Or has had a similar level? I've had a scan but it just showed the sac. It's my first pregnancy and I'm just not sure what it all means

You could be somewhere between 5 and 6 weeks, I would say closer to 5 if you just saw a sac.

Mine was 2500 at 5wks and 10,800 at 5+4. I had a scan at 5+6 and they only saw the sac. Everyone varies though so this is really just an example (mine were on the lower side to start with but caught up)

Estimate of between 5 and 6 weeks but don't 100% go by that. Levels can vary massively. Last pregnancy I was only 1046 at 6+2 yet in my sons pregnancy I was 6,456 at 4+5. It can only give a rough estimate. Congratulations!!!

Between 5-6 weeks, as everyone else has said. (This is going by the fact that they saw a gestational sac combined with the HCG level, because HCG levels alone aren't great for determining how far along you are since they can vary so much.)

I had a scan and my betas drawn at 5w6d. My HCG level was 6560 (roughly). At the scan all we saw was a perfect, but empty, gestational sac. We didn't see a yolk, a fetal pole, or a heartbeat. I'm 28 weeks now and all is well. :)

Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"