hormones killing the love??

Ginag88

First Time Mommy WTT#2
Reaction score
Is it just me or the hormones? I cannot stand my spouse, it's like he just can't get right. I love him but I REALLY just can't stand him lately.

It's normal. I'm going through it myself. :( I feel terrible really because he's a great guy but I can't help it. I'm sure it'll pass though once the hormones cool down a bit.

You are not alone. My moodiness never seems to end. I feel like I am constantly one second away from going on a Godzilla rampage. He is getting pretty good at running away though :rofl:

Oh so normal hun! It was like DH and I weren't in sync for the first tri

But it soon got better, good luck feel better!

I had it with dd and this pg. The other night I could have torn him apart for absolutely nothing other than being him. When I was pg with dd I remember being so annoyed just by his breathing that I told him to stop! Haha like just hold your breath for a few hours and be quiet. Freakin hormones make you crazy.

I'm the opposite. Cool as a cucumber. But I never got PMS either. My husband is terrified I'm going to snap.. there is a girl at his work that is 3 months ahead of me in pregnancy and she is scary (according to him). She randomly cries, throws fits, gets upset at the smallest provocation. As far as I can tell, that's pretty normal. I did get annoyed when he ate my last bagel, but that's because I have a list of around 5 things I can stomach right now. He requested I buy him onion bagels, but ate my plain ones. WTH, husband?! Lol.

I'm right there with you!! He'll be at work and I'm all like "oooh I miss you loads, hurry home sweetie"
Then he walks through the door and I'm all like "why are you breathing!? Look at your face, don't come near me you monster"
Haha poor man

I'm right there with you!! He'll be at work and I'm all like "oooh I miss you loads, hurry home sweetie"
Then he walks through the door and I'm all like "why are you breathing!? Look at your face, don't come near me you monster"
Haha poor man

Haha this! Exactly how I feel haha

I feel the same...I just don't feel like person right now so don't even come near me lol.

Haha poor man

:rofl: hahahaha!!!! Yes!!! This is how I have been my whole pregnancy! I'll want to cuddle and then I don't want him to touch me. I'm surprised he hasn't told me to go fly a kite!

I 100% agree .. must be hormones as I feel I can't stand OH majority of the time atm everything irritates me which leads to petty arguments even him trying to be all loving cuddly etc I try avoid it :haha: but I've told him I just feel strange atm and don't feel like it all hopefully will pass after abit

My comebacks are so feisty to everything he says. Even the loving things. This morning he said he's was going to write me a notebook about how much he loves me n all I could say was "yeah right how about u start with that letter you've been talking about for a week instead"

Lol!!!! I'm the opposite I'm so appreciative of dh right now. Paralyzed with HG I can't do much so my poor hubby is running the show. I did almost bite his head off for requesting a jolly rancher candy from me. How could he ask?? It's all I can stomach not like I'm eating them for fun LOL. Poor men...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->