• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hormones still all over the place :/

MandyV

Reaction score
My DD is 9 months old and my DS turned 2 in July, I'm still hormonally all over the place cry at the drop if a hat, sweat so easily. I can not get over the fact my DH got a vasectomy when our LO was 6 wks old ( we decided together for him to have it done) I have PCOS and have been having issues with my period and hormones and all that junk so I've been to my ob/gyn a lot and just walking in the door makes me sad thinking we aren't having anymore babies, anyone else emotionally still a wreck at times even being 9 months postpartum?

My OB says its because I've had 2 babies back to back and I need time to recover from my pregnancies they were really rough on me in and out of the hospital and then my LO was an emergency csection and then spent over a week in the NICU.

I am proud mommy of 2 beautiful babies and have a wonderful husband and also as of January a stay at home mom which I have always dreamed of being, but some days I just cry for no reason still, and I feel like I'm morning a loss over my husbands vasectomy!

Not to mention about a month after my husband had his vasectomy we got a positive pregnancy test which didn't help my thoughts any :/ it turned out to be a false positive.

Anyways now that I'm done rambling I'm hoping that in time my hormones will level out and I can be done with days like today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->