Hormones?

KatienSam

Mummy to Ella & Faith <3
Reaction score
Ok so im on a weird one tonight, im hungry, i cant find anything to eat that i want, im home alone and dont want to order because il have to answer the door to a weird man. So im crying like a baby :cry::blush::dohh:

Thats weird I am hngary but i dont know what for, i dont know what i want! but i have no money for a take away :(

I was soooooooooo hungry at about 9pm (coz I skipped tea) so went and made us lamb chops, chips and salad OMG it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good:cloud9:

My OH had to come home a day early and sort it out for me he was 'laughing WITH me' at my tears lol!! i got in a right state, hormones obviously had a spurt and i think baby was having a growth spurt because i ate LOADS!

Cant believe i was crying coz i was hungry tho lol!!

i can't stop crying either - for no reason whatsoever!

got my scan this afternoon though so don't know if it's nerves or not...

XXX

Ok so im on a weird one tonight, im hungry, i cant find anything to eat that i want, im home alone and dont want to order because il have to answer the door to a weird man. So im crying like a baby :cry::blush::dohh:

Those noodles are nice the ones that take 4 minutes

Supernoodles :happydance:

Aw, poor you!

I used the last of our cheese for a sandwich for todays lunch and totally forgot to pack it :'( I almost cried when I went to put it in the fridge here at work and it wasn't there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->