Horrendous Back Pain

flamingpanda

Reaction score
I've just woken up with the most horrendous pain. I've been having problems with my back since about week 8 and it's been getting slightly worse week by week. I have physio booked for next week but I've been putting off any further doctor visit as I have this week off work so I didn't think I'd have any trouble.

It started getting worse again on Saturday. We went to Mothercare to look around, when we came out the pain was starting. We did our food shop and went home. It got a little better after painkillers and rest. Then yesterday it hurt again after a light dog walk along the river. I thought it was all fine but I woke up about 40 mins ago and as I turned my back clicked (something I was referred to physio for). It really hurt and after that I just can't settle. My back hurts now, upper as well as lower and I had a little pain in my tummy which has freaked me out. Waiting til 8 now in the hope my GP's office is open today. Now I'm sat up things feel a lot easier but ugh I'm scared I've damaged something. I can't lay down and be comfy at all. :cry:

:hug:

Hot water bottle is strapped to mine whenever I can't rest it on demand. Seems so stupid to me, I've not even got a proper bump :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->