horrendous choking experience today.... sob!

sounds bloody awful hon, scares me enough when Fred chokes on his milk, well done on acting fast and hope it doesn't happen again to you xxx

Aww, poor little guy! I can imagine how scared you must have been! :hugs:

oh poor poor you honey :hugs: we've only had a couple of small choking incidences and thats scary enough, not like that, so glad fin's ok :hugs: x x

O Ali! I only just saw this!! :hugs:

I dont give her anything 'dry'. Fruit etc that slides down a bit easier - it's got some give in it IYKWIM.

xx

O Ali! I only just saw this!! :hugs:

I dont give her anything 'dry'. Fruit etc that slides down a bit easier - it's got some give in it IYKWIM.

xx

Yep, it was bum. I'm sticking to liquidy things!!!! xx

Glad he's feeling better, scary, very scary.

wow that must have been scary!!!! exactly why I am not too interested in pushing the finger foods too soon! I dont see anything beneficial with a baby choking... :(
:hug:

I have hardly started Gabbi on anything to be honest. I am starting to make her food more lumpy first and even that makes her gag so imagine what she'd be like with something bigger!! She has tried banana and toast ..... well she wouldn't even touch it! lol She also tried a baby biscuit but as soon as it breaks I move it!

oh hun im so sorry to hear about that. i know how that can be, you just shake with fear. And ur poor LO.

Thank God ur both ok now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"