horrible day

priddy

Reaction score
:cry:My dog had to go for exploratory surgery today after nose bleeds and at half 11 vets rang t say was a very aggresive cancer and was spreading into her brain so we had to take the awful decision to put her to sleep while under anaestetic. She was nearly 14 and owned her frm puppy so im heartbroken as is hubby and daughter, just trying to not get to stressed as know wont do baby any good but cant help it. such an awful day.

Awww hunny :cry:

:hugs: Hugs to you and your furry little friend

Don't worry chika, she won't be alone up there :)

x

That's so sad! I'm sorry you've had to make such a heartbreaking decision.

:hugs:

So sorry hun xx
I'd be heartbroken too. My cat wasn't well last wk and I cried like a baby for days thinking the worst so I know how hard it is. Hope you're all ok x x

Aww what a horrible horrible day but it sounds like you definately made the right decision - pooch will be relieved, pain free and happy in doggy heaven and would have understood - dogs know these things and know how loved they are.
Don't worry about stress stressing the baby out either - they're little toughies. Hugs :(

I'm sooo sorry hun, hopefully your lovely doggie won't be in anymore pain.

My lovely lab is 14 too and has been ill this week, I can't imagine how I'd be if she had to leave us.

RIP doggy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"