Horrible Horrible bum rash :(

Aw hun, hope daisy is ok! Olivia had a bum rash too, and like ellie said it turned out to be thrush. I had it on my nips (but thought the pain was just her using me as a teething ring!) and it went to her bum. Was really sore and red, but not bumpy, just a bit dry round the edges. I think 'traditional' nappy rash is quite bumpy and spotty.

Doctor prescribed me a cream called timodine which covers all bases antibacterial, antifungal, hydrocortisone and emollient, so whatever it was, it has shifted it!

xxx

well apparently it was bum rash plain and simple?? i got a prescription of Metanium and it has shifted it thank god ! we had to do 'sposies yesterday as apparently the metanium stains and i didnt wanna risk clogging too so we have been in Pampers yester day and lastnight - i had forgotten how much they stink!!!!! but thank god thee horrid rash has gone and we are back in cloth today :happydance: and getting to try out our Little Lambs now :wohoo: they are soo cute!! any hoo i havent had net at home for the past few days thats why i beenso MIA recently (i am at MIL's atm) hopefully we will have net back very soon

sara

xxxx

:hugs: sara i was starting to wonder where you had got to. glad daisy is better :hugs:

So glad to hear its all better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"