Horrible hospital!

Super sun

Reaction score
So, long story short.... I call OB last night with horrible contractions spotting can't sleep through them. I get this nurse on the phone who asks if I took warm bath drank water etc... I did all the above. Se says to me , "we'll you don't sound like your in labor soooooo like I think your fine". Are you effing kidding me. I fell better today still having sporadic contractions but I thought that was horrible to say, I never claimed I was in labor but just concerned. Also she insisted my due date was June 10th.... Um nope I know when I ovulated and when my last mp was also none of my drs or any mws I have been seen by have said anything about June 10th all my paperwork And scans point to may 24th. I told her she obviously has no clue what she is talking about and hung up on her. I wish I had another option for a hospital to deliver at but sadly this is it. :shrug: also her final advice was to keep taking Benadryl til I am able to sleep through them. Awesome!

Wow that is terrible I'm sorry I don't have advice but that is awful

Thanks ladies! I just couldn't believe it. I've been losing my plug all evening and having contractions off and on.... I'm hoping if I do have to go in tonight she's not there.... I may hurt her if I actually go not labor around this woman and it is a small hospital lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->